Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I'm pretty sure you would have said the same thing about the Pro Solars before you saw them lol, it would interesting to see that colorway on a foamposite.

Actually I was one of the ones who from the get go said I loved the solar red color way for the foams. However, I did say I preferred them in the foamposite one model.
Don't get me wrong, I like the tan yeezy 1, just not the foam suggestion.

theres a reason why the solars and blinks generally fetch more price than the zen greys and wolf greys. blacks are just more hotter imo they match with alot and dont stand out but are still hot. I dont imagine the platinum foampeezys would look as great as the black laser crimsons for some reason.The yeezy 2 black part is basically uniform, the yeezy 2 platinum is basically 2 toned, the heel is white, middle to toe box is wolf grey, so its interesting how the platinum foampeezys will look. however you'll know what the before and after release aftermath will be....

I just want nike to finally retro the white 2002 foam pros, not the pearls....

Last edited by a moderator:

Platinum wolf grey CW on foamposite pro with the 3m woven fibre in the toe box, they could not forget this.

For visualisation ^ they would fly off the shelves.

smokin.gif
The yeezy 2's are so ugly to me, I like the 1s though.
& the plat's are the ugliest cw
This, when I got my plats in hand I was completely disappointed.  Solars were dope though.

theres a reason why the solars and blinks generally fetch more price than the zen greys and wolf greys. blacks are just more hotter imo they match with alot and dont stand out but are still hot. I dont imagine the platinum foampeezys would look as great as the black laser crimsons for some reason.The yeezy 2 black part is basically uniform, the yeezy 2 platinum is basically 2 toned, the heel is white, middle to toe box is wolf grey, so its interesting how the platinum foampeezys will look. however you'll know what the before and after release aftermath will be....

I just want nike to finally retro the white 2002 foam pros, not the pearls....

I know what you are saying but the 02s are pearls and aren't white/white. They are an off white. Def could use a retro of a few colors tho including the 02s.

I know what you are saying but the 02s are pearls and aren't white/white. They are an off white. Def could use a retro of a few colors tho including the 02s.

they look more white in some pictures than the 2010s so yea thats the shade I want

View media item 960968

restocks would seem bleak, i mean if some people had trouble on release day, id imagine how many pairs are left on "restocks", soon as people click theyre oos or order cannot be processed. bots cant ace this one either :lol:

Quick question, i'm trying to get a size 6 in these for my girl, and she wears GS 6. Is a GS 6 the same exact size as a men's 6? With the difference only being the in the details/shape of the shoe? Thanks

Not sure what it's going to take for you "sneaker heads" to realize shoe store employees DON'T LIKE YOU! They will lie over the phone, to your face, to your mother just to see you disappointed about a release. This goes for roughly 90% of FTL/HOH, FA, and champs employees. About 40% of finish line employees, most that have an employment history with FTL. Most of the time it's about the money to be made on the after market but a lot of it is just spite. LOL!

im reading up from page one :lol: and just had to dig it up. so true!

Quick question, i'm trying to get a size 6 in these for my girl, and she wears GS 6. Is a GS 6 the same exact size as a men's 6? With the difference only being the in the details/shape of the shoe? Thanks
Yes. I bought my gf a size 6Y in these. She wears a 6Y in all jordan retros. They'll come in a orange box instead of the regular white one though. GL

Back
Top Bottom