Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Now can we dead the limited talk
14cb4ph.gif
bet someone is still gone say they're limited smh

:lol:

I know this isn't Yeezy Foam related. But why they stop with the Zoom Rookies???? IMO those were way better than Foams.....

tiffs were a GR and look what happened. Don't think itll be a walk in the park to cop, just have a plan B is my suggestion

You guys are :lol:

I live in an area where there's 4 footlockers and a Footaction within 20 min drive.

Average allocation is 12-18 pairs.

Quick math says 72-90 pairs.

Now do you really think that's a lot of pairs of a shoe?

Obviously do what you want, but use common sense.

Yea those pair are gone. These will be sold out no matter what. With the easter pack, yeezy, the snakeskin and aqua lows coming out the same week
all these are not going to be GR.

tiffs were a GR and look what happened. Don't think itll be a walk in the park to cop, just have a plan B is my suggestion

Tiffs were a gr for an sb, but still only 30k pairs

But it's all the same, they will still be hard to get

Tiffs were easy....These won't be hard if you know what you're doing. My local footlocker getting them...so yeah they aren't that limited. Good luck to everyone though. 

Here in Houston tiff's were not easy! Only 2 skateshops and both charging $200-250

Here in Houston tiff's were not easy! Only 2 skateshops and both charging $200-250
I never do store releases....I'm talking about Online. Besides the crash I got through relatively easy and that was delayed only because I didn't have my info saved beforehand. Hopefully the people that want'em to rock gets'em and not the other way around.

Last edited:
If FTL, Eastbay, Footaction & champs are getting them it will not be as hard to get. Eastbay and Footaction always come through for me. Not to mention all those other US sites and international sites. Do your homework and you will be happy with the result.

Last edited:
I have a feeling these are gonna be like the Baron Jordans, Ppl will be over hyping it and yet store will still have them on shelves after release date.

Did you just compare a foam with the Yeezy name on it to the Barons?

Tiffs were easy....These won't be hard if you know what you're doing. My local footlocker getting them...so yeah they aren't that limited. Good luck to everyone though. 

Depending were you live they were easy. In Toronto we had around 40 pairs...not easy lol

Ottawa we had 20 pairs. And they charged 250$. Smh
:lol:
I guess you dont know about foams.

On another note,
Theres so much fluff on here predicting the numbers of these being produced.

How about some meat&potatoes, like which websites are doing pre-orders?

General release means nothing to me unless the city gear by my crib is getting them :lol:

Whenever I see that for different shoe stores are getting these in store and online which is FTL, FA, Eastbay, FOR ME that's an easy cop, and that's not even to mention the boutiques or Shoepalace and etc.....I'm actually surprised this time around.....resellers=[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

THEY WILL PROBABLY BE LIKE THE RETRO VI'S INFRARED23's. EVERY ONLINE SITE BUT WONT HAVE LOTS.

Back
Top Bottom