Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Am so happy to finally have my pair.  Atleast almost.  It was a long journey to get this lol.  First I had them in my cart the first time they released on NIKE but then the site crashed and everyone knows how that went.  When NIKE re released them,  I had no luck and struck out after waiting in line.  Missed the NIKE RESTOCK and finally I was able to grab these.  I was about to trade deadstock concord 11s lows for these as someone on a facebook group wanted to trade their ds foams for the low 11s.  But luckily I got through today.  Had to try multiple times adding to cart and finally once it did i had to do the payment part like twice because i got the 502 bad gateway.  When i clicked submit, I was wondering if it would go through as i waited like two minutes but finally it went through.  So glad i got my pair.  Would not mind getting one more to keep ds as im actually planning on wearing this one sometime in the summer.  Regardless ill wear it and just hope i can eventually grab another pair if they restock.  If they dont no big deal as all i really need is 1.  FINALLY :smile: :smile:

Am so happy to finally have my pair.  Atleast almost.  It was a long journey to get this lol.  First I had them in my cart the first time they released on NIKE but then the site crashed and everyone knows how that went.  When NIKE re released them,  I had no luck and struck out after waiting in line.  Missed the NIKE RESTOCK and finally I was able to grab these.  I was about to trade deadstock concord 11s lows for these as someone on a facebook group wanted to trade their ds foams for the low 11s.  But luckily I got through today.  Had to try multiple times adding to cart and finally once it did i had to do the payment part like twice because i got the 502 bad gateway.  When i clicked submit, I was wondering if it would go through as i waited like two minutes but finally it went through.  So glad i got my pair.  Would not mind getting one more to keep ds as im actually planning on wearing this one sometime in the summer.  Regardless ill wear it and just hope i can eventually grab another pair if they restock.  If they dont no big deal as all i really need is 1.  FINALLY :smile: :smile:
"journey"

guys still think these will be selling for $600 in 12 months? :lol:

The people who sold them for $400+ that first weekend made out. The people still trying to sell them now are just trying to make $20 :lol:

sup magic havent seen you in awhile

its just the 09/10 pearls literally look like pre yellowed spacejam soles to me :lol:

Funny, I looked at them last time I wore them and was thinking, I don't think I've worn these more than five times and they're yellowed already :lol:

did that just happen 
mean.gif

Dude posted two perfect pics for a nice photoshop to go... hopefully Mandingo or Lexington Steele is the choice.

:smh:

Anyway I gave up since the site wouldn't load for me, but I am happy to see fellow NT'ers get their pairs.

Glow test:

View media item 964442
Exposure to light bulb (shoes resting beneath light soles facing light source) for 1 minute

Fast to charge, brilliant light absorption and glow retaining its brightness exceptionally well for a very long duration of time, green hue is not the toxic waste green as the picture mistakenly represents, it is more of a cool watermelon hue, I would rate the glow A1, better than the nike air yeezy 2 glow, charge duration and brightness, hue is incredible, with excellent glow retainment. If them put in pitch black room the glow will work as a torch and illuminate a dark surface below it. If your into glow soles, these are perfect, get them you won't be disappointed.

I do not have my platinums with me ATM apologies, but here is my red October for comparison (I will update with platinum comparison)

View media item 964472
Anyway hope it helps :smokin

View media item 964966

Last edited:
Damn order says processing still. I ordered very early around 12:15 yesterday. I hope they honor my order. I really want these damn

Back
Top Bottom