Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

These are fire... it would be sick if Nike did little 3m hits in the checkered patttern on the Foamposite... 

photoshop looks pretty ok i would slightly lighten the snake print so that it doesnt look like a complete platinum yeezy 2 copy

whats with the open mouth dude? good for you man :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
finally got these in hand...ordered on the nike re-release, but i ship them to my cousins to avoid tax =p

first pair of foams and i got a few questions.

i've always read these were super comfortable, but on initial wear, doesnt seem that way?  the soles seem pretty stiff.  i've sized up half a size already and they're quite narrow.

are socks past ankles a must?  bc the lining rubbing my ankles are not that comfy :frown:

Can't see the shoes past the watermark

how? the watermark is pretty opaque.

id upload a non watermarked version but people have had a habit of stealing my photoshops and posting them on other sites over the past few years

Can't see the shoes past the watermark

id upload a non watermarked version but people have had a habit of stealing my photoshops and posting them on other sites over the past few years
So? What they going to post and say? Ain't like someone else would profit from it so it doesn't matter, if it makes you feel better I could photo shop the exact same picture.

Def needa double up on these...
People wearing foams with joggers now
laugh.gif

I've learned to appreciate the 2010's and the color change. The pearlized look is sort of dope and the most slept on foam of the past five years.
I agree about the champains... the color is type unique like kaboodles kits.

The water marky mark is fine.

it's the volume that makes us wiggle our man jiggles.

A tad more inconspicuous. Timothy Mcdelicious. 

KicksUSA orders have started to ship...just got my paypal notification that I was charged and logged in and a tracking was generated. 

what time did you guys order? i order 12:30 something still says processing, scared that they might cancel it.

Last edited:
smh cancelled order
... Edit: Found 10 9.5 in my cart o.o Should i order now? or their just going to hit me with an out of stock... email?

Last edited:
Damn 2nd time my order was canceled. 1 from citygear now kicksusa. I have to pay resale if I want now. Stay taking Ls Smh

Last edited:
^ I would say no because preludes go for more so the person with the foams would have to put cash, but hey it's your kicks you value them as what you think is right

Back
Top Bottom