Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Can we get something for our pain and suffering?
Yep! That's why we're having the #Refresh 
wink.gif

We can't guarantee that everyone who tries will get a pair but we have made tremendous upgrades to the overall shopping experience. If you fail, it will be an easier heartbreak.
your site was gravy to me on the initial release of these

but every single release before that has been pure disaster so hopefully you guys have stepped it up

Our site did not crash during the initial release, we only designated a waiting page to ease with the order process for those who were able to get to the checkout page. I do apologize for the email alerts as that was an error on our end.

The better news is we have made significant upgrades to our overall e-commerce experience + launch events since then. Feel free to message me if you encounter any problems aside from the item being sold out.

LOL, yeah @RUVILLA is probably never coming back.

From MY experience, their site crashed, if he said it didn't then it didn't.
All we can do is try again Saturday right?

I think part of the problem is announcing it to the world, I know they're trying to get as much business as possible but you have way too many people flooding websites for limited pairs.

You guys are about to make this guy like the EB rep.....gone :lol:

Exactly.
Too much boohooing.
Wouldn't be surprised if RUVILLA logged off forever.
Dudes need to realize that not everyone is going to cop. :smh:

doesn't matter. comes with the territory plus eastbayrep actually put dudes on with some serious help.

RUVILLA just straight said the site never crash

View media item 972861

Exactly.
Too much boohooing.
Dudes need to realize that not everyone is going to cop.
mean.gif
I got my pair from the  NDC relaunch so I'm not even being salty here, but their claim that their site didn't crash on launch date is complete BS.  Mind you, this was AFTER they claimed they upgraded their servers.  I'm all for businesses trying to promote their site...but you should be prepared for the added attention (or web traffic) that comes with such promotion, But most importantly, don't blatantly lie to your customers or mock them when they express complaints...

lol are you kidding me

whoever runs their twitter is a clown for that

and villa is lame for letting that kind of stuff fly 

Exactly.

Too much boohooing.

Dudes need to realize that not everyone is going to cop. :smh:

I got my pair from the  NDC relaunch so I'm not even being salty here, but their claim that their site didn't crash on launch date is complete BS.  Mind you, this was AFTER they claimed they upgraded their servers.  I'm all for businesses trying to promote their site...but you should be prepared for the added attention (or web traffic) that comes with such promotion, But most importantly, don't blatantly lie to your customers or mock them when they express complaints...

View media item 972873

View media item 972898

View media item 972871

View media item 972873

Lol, I witnessed it (the crash) firsthand. Same thing happens to NDC.
I just don't see any point in bickering about it. But I'll let y'all live :lol:
And I too copped off that NDC relaunch. :smokin

i don't even care about their site crashing

what kind of company openly mocks you on twitter though 

Back
Top Bottom