Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

For me personally it's gotten to a point that I would really, really have to love the shoe to pay resell price on something nowadays. It seems like if I miss a release, in another week or two something else will come out that will catch my attention. Every weekend they're pumping out shoes like its' nothing.
yeah this weekend is the exception for me, not really feeling either of the futures or the 5lab3s coming out.  The only thing would be the shooting stars pack but my only chance is either NDC or footaction.  Really Want these though.  Whats your plan tomorrow?

As for the foams and the 5lab3s, if I wake up in time I will try and cop. But after the whole NDC and KicksUSA fiasco, I've given up all hope for those foams at retail. I'm felling the 5lab3s, but can't justify spending more than $200 for some j's right now. The only thing I'm really looking forward to is the next release of the Lance Mountain dunks.

not alot of hype anymore? or do not alot of people want them anymore since the majority got them?

"VILLA@RUVILLA 1m

The Yeezy Nike Foamposite has not gone live yet. If you are on the site now, you are wasting time and delaying our launch process"

So much for all that hype and the upgraded servers...yup, their site NEVER crashes.

What a joke..all that promotion and hype about the refresh...and can't even have the link available at the announced release time.

any idea how long this will last :frown:
probably till enough people leave their site, they probably can't even get on to their own site 
laugh.gif

People still goin crazy over these?
not really i guess.  I guess im just one of the very few that still hasnt copped. HAD them in my CART on the original release on NDC but then the site crashed then failed on the rerelease and when kicks usa re released them I bought them but then they cancelled my order smh.  So unlucky with these but I want them lol

Want these but the weather is amazing here and not repeating efforts of last weekend. Anyone looking to unload 7.5 please PM me

It says Cant access Product error when i click the shoes on , tried on ipad says well be right back screen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom