Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

You knew you were shortchanging therefore you lied. Because you lied, you are dishonest. I wouldn't do biz with you. 

That being said...I talked someone down to 280$ shipped through PP for a size 13. Finally. 

You knew you were shortchanging therefore you lied. Because you lied, you are dishonest. I wouldn't do biz with you. 

That being said...I talked someone down to 280$ shipped through PP for a size 13. Finally. 

I HONESTLY dont care & neither does the person who was selling them since hes been consistently contacting me & asking me shoe questions since the SALE.......

good deal on the sz 13 tho

Last edited:
I HONESTLY dont care & neither does the person who was selling them since hes been consistently contacting me & asking me shoe questions since the SALE.......

Ya its on the seller to count it up and follow up. Besides it was only ~3% of the total transaction, dudes shouldn't be cryin over spilt milk.

Ya its on the seller to count it up and follow up. Besides it was only ~3% of the total transaction, dudes shouldn't be cryin over spilt milk.

Crying? Integrity goes nowhere these days.

Crying? Integrity goes nowhere these days.

Yall acting like dude gave him $300 in fake bills though.

Lets put SOME responsibility on the seller to count it up and say "hold up" if he doesn't have what he wants for the shoes. Nobody forcing him to sell.

Would I have done that knowingly? No probably not since i would assume dude would count it up on the spot, but since it did happen, at the end of the day, $10 is immaterial, no harm done.

Last edited:
yeah it's the sellers fault for not counting the money

but i don't care if you're short changing me $1, if we agree on something you better show up with that amount

Last edited:

yeah it's the sellers fault for not counting the money

but i don't care if you're short changing me $1, if we agree on something you better show up with that amount
This. Maybe see if he's willing to go on the $300 when face to face... Like you said, it's done and he's cool with it.

On another note got a 12.5 for $290 delivered to the crib...Nice catching near retail in aftermarket
nthat.gif

$10 B, $10 for your name.....

$10 B, $10 i used to grab burgers for me & my daughter & a pack of raw's :wink: ....

if anything $10 pays for all the questions ive answered since that transaction.... consulting fee

that make yall feel better :lol:

Last edited:
I always count or have my gf count in the car while i talk to the other person. I also carry a billpen. Cheap insurance.

Sooo...with the prices of the Yeezy foams dropping, I thought I'd check Ebay to see if I could scoop up another pair for a good price.  Won an auction for a pair for barely over retail and this is what I got:

Hmm...that's not what the box is supposed to look like...
mean.gif

Something looks fishy about these....

Is that a VINYL carbon fiber plate??

I have to say, I wasn't even aware they made fake Yeezy foams already but the quality on these were HORRIBLE - I wouldn't wear them even if they were free.

In any event, just thought I'd share with you guys.  I already got a full refund from Ebay/Paypal and the seller is asking me to ship his fake shoes back. 
laugh.gif
  I told him if he sends me a pre-paid shipping label I would...otherwise they're going in the trash.  
roll.gif

He had 2 pics of them up from like far away so you couldn't really see any details.  He had 100% feedback so I figured I'd give it a shot, knowing I could file a claim if things weren't on the up and up.  I had a sneaking suspicion they might be fake so I even recorded myself opening the box to show proof those were the ones he sent me.

Back
Top Bottom