Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I think
Sooo...with the prices of the Yeezy foams dropping, I thought I'd check Ebay to see if I could scoop up another pair for a good price.  Won an auction for a pair for barely over retail and this is what I got:

Hmm...that's not what the box is supposed to look like...:smh:

View media item 983424

Something looks fishy about these....

View media item 983425

Is that a VINYL carbon fiber plate??

View media item 983440

I have to say, I wasn't even aware they made fake Yeezy foams already but the quality on these were HORRIBLE - I wouldn't wear them even if they were free.

View media item 983443

In any event, just thought I'd share with you guys.  I already got a full refund from Ebay/Paypal and the seller is asking me to ship his fake shoes back. :lol:   I told him if he sends me a pre-paid shipping label I would...otherwise they're going in the trash.   :rofl:

Maybe I'm wrong but I think you're gonna need to ship his shoes back in order to get your paypal refund. Same thing happened to me and they made me eat the shipping cost to ship some busted used lebrons this jackass tried to send me. Maybe someone can help and tell me if I didnt need to send it back??

^^^ paypal tells you to send it back during a claim.
Dude doesn't have to technically since he already got a refund and he can report it as selling counterfeit items to the proper authorities.

I think
Maybe I'm wrong but I think you're gonna need to ship his shoes back in order to get your paypal refund. Same thing happened to me and they made me eat the shipping cost to ship some busted used lebrons this jackass tried to send me. Maybe someone can help and tell me if I didnt need to send it back??
I already got my full refund through Paypal and the Ebay customer service rep told me it was up to me whether I wanted to send the shoes back or not, but that I would definitely NOT have to pay for shipping costs to do so.

I already got my full refund through Paypal and the Ebay customer service rep told me it was up to me whether I wanted to send the shoes back or not, but that I would definitely NOT have to pay for shipping costs to do so.
do you just tell paypal you received fakes and they credit you back right away?

or do you need to send pics and proof that they're fake like comparison pics to legit?

that whole $10 story reminded me of something that happened to me...

i was selling a pair of fear 4s that I got for my gf, but she didn't want so i put them up on craigslist

this girl hit me up and agreed to meet me at the mall

when I got there she told me she was short $5 cause she went shopping before I got there

pointed her in the direction of the ATM and told her i'll wait 
laugh.gif

do you just tell paypal you received fakes and they credit you back right away?

or do you need to send pics and proof that they're fake like comparison pics to legit?
I opened up a dispute on Ebay claiming that the item was not as described (i.e. counterfeit) . Ebay then sends an email to the seller for a response. If they don't respond within 3 days, I get a full refund through Ebay and don't have to send anything back.  If the seller DOES respond and offers a refund, I'd have to ship the shoes back with tracking, and upon receipt by the seller, I would get refunded.  The same process applies to Paypal transactions.

In my case, I attached pics of the fake Yeezys with my Ebay dispute, and the Ebay customer service rep told me I didn't have to send the shoes back if I didn't want to and I got a full refund.  Sometimes sellers try to be slick and claim they sent real sneakers, and try to refer to pics on their auction (which may in fact be real), which is why you should take precaution and take pics/video of you opening up the package from the seller.

A lot of guys got scammed for the Red Octobers by sellers who post pics of real Red Octobers in their action, but then send super perfect fakes in their place.

And to add, since I already have a pair of real Yeezy foams..if the seller really wanted to fight me on it, I could've provided comparison pics between his (fake) ones and the real ones.

what stops a person from just sealing up another box with fakes inside and opening that instead of the sent one?

what stops a person from just sealing up another box with fakes inside and opening that instead of the sent one?
Nothing...which is why sometimes sellers will actually record themselves sealing up a box and dropping it off at the post office/UPS/FedEx to prove what they shipped.  There's a lot of loopholes with Paypal for both buyers and sellers that scammers like to make use of.

nah say it aint so cutting 10 off for foams. coldcity i know you got reps though but you caught that dude slipping, dude maybe naive but if he read this he probably would do a double take :lol:.

regardless both sides should still have integrity

integrity goes places in other places but its going nowhere on niketalk at times.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,and if its too good to be true on ebay then you know somethings up. trying to find somebody who would sell a size 11 under 300 sounds too good to me

Last edited by a moderator:
Both sides should have integrity? The seller did nothing wrong but trust the person he was dealing with, the fact cold city purposely gave him 300 instead of 310 is just foul. Had it been an accident it would have been different but it was purposely done.

Sooo...with the prices of the Yeezy foams dropping, I thought I'd check Ebay to see if I could scoop up another pair for a good price.  Won an auction for a pair for barely over retail and this is what I got:

View media item 983424

View media item 983425

View media item 983440

I have to say, I wasn't even aware they made fake Yeezy foams already but the quality on these were HORRIBLE - I wouldn't wear them even if they were free.

View media item 983443

In any event, just thought I'd share with you guys.  I already got a full refund from Ebay/Paypal and the seller is asking me to ship his fake shoes back. :lol:   I told him if he sends me a pre-paid shipping label I would...otherwise they're going in the trash.   :rofl:
SMH, glad you got your money back

Both sides should have integrity? The seller did nothing wrong but trust the person he was dealing with, the fact cold city purposely gave him 300 instead of 310 is just foul. Had it been an accident it would have been different but it was purposely done.

bingo plus this isn't the first time that ColdCity has played with someone's money. I personally wouldn't deal with someone that has shown untrustworthy. I shouldn't have to deal with someone playing those kids games just to save $10. It shows a complete lack of respect for an individual to even put them in that position that they have to check you for what you are shorting them.

They kinda look like the GS version.

View media item 983424

View media item 983425

View media item 983440

View media item 983443

@bigj505  I agree with you 100 percent on that

anyways my size 12s shipped from NDC, had a next day air code i've had since the winter, glad I got to finally use it

def not gonna keep two pairs of these, I wanna see how the 12 fits, the 11.5 is a tad bit tight, whichever pair feels better i'll keep

View media item 983424

View media item 983425

View media item 983440

View media item 983443

wouldve thought they were gs if you didnt show the box first

bingo plus this isn't the first time that ColdCity has played with someone's money. I personally wouldn't deal with someone that has shown untrustworthy. I shouldn't have to deal with someone playing those kids games just to save $10. It shows a complete lack of respect for an individual to even put them in that position that they have to check you for what you are shorting them.
Crazy he was gloating about it, $10s is so petty it would just make me feel terrible. Anyone I've ever had dealings with can always contact me or vice versa because I keep it professional and pleasant, don't know when that same person can come back and help you out majorly.. from the sounds of it he did cold city a deal dropping down to 310 anyways.

yall funny ,swear i was mribonit

respect is a 2 way street

once one of those lanes close up so does the other.

think what you want fellas

Last edited:

and you showed that kid a lack of respect therefore you closed the lanes. but you don't get that point tho.

as i stated to you the lane was severed during the initial communication(cause) what played out after is just the effect. that's the point you(many) dont get J

Last edited:

and you showed that kid a lack of respect therefore you closed the lanes. but you don't get that point tho.

as i stated to you the lane was severed during the initial communication(cause) what played out after is just the effect
You agreed on a price, you should have given him what was agreed. Doesn't matter what happened prior, what you do is something you control and should take pride in. $10 isn't much to have to scam someone for and yes you practically scammed him out of money, for him to even contact you after for advice it's obvious he's a novice and he's looking up to you. It's scarry to think what advice you're giving that young man.

Last edited:
1st advice he gave: Always count your money before leaving
2nd advice: never ask for advice from someone trying to get over on you for $10 towards food for his family
3rd advice: respect is earned not given. cutting someone short on money doesn't mean disrespect tho.

edit since ive been reported.... here is proof for no 2:

$10 B, $10 for your name.....

$10 B, $10 i used to grab burgers for me & my daughter & a pack of raw's :wink: ....

if anything $10 pays for all the questions ive answered since that transaction.... consulting fee

that make yall feel better :lol:

http://niketalk.com/t/579226/nike-foamposite-pro-solar-released-4-25-14/9420_20#post_20677799

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom