Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

^^^ Too much damn work for me.
:rofl:
It sure as hell wasnt too much trouble to deter you from going back a page just to crack wise on someone's opinion on another person's opinion. Why dont u just stick to helping people out here, which is what the site is for, instead of just tootin your own horn just to hear it blow. (In my Cris Carter voice) "Come on man"

:lol: I just clicked the pics and could see the enlarged photo and text
I can clearly read my pics posted, without having to click on them to enlarge. My mistake tho. Didnt know yall couldn't read them. Sorry about that bossman

Last edited:
:lol: I just clicked the pics and could see the enlarged photo and text
I can clearly read my pics posted, without having to click on them to enlarge. My mistake tho. Didnt know yall couldn't read them. Sorry about that bossman

nothing to apologize. doesn't bother me any and posting small pics doesn't break any rules as long as they are acceptable pics.

nothing to apologize. doesn't bother me any and posting small pics doesn't break any rules as long as they are acceptable pics.
Sounds good to me. Jus wanna make sure i show the proper respect to the Hierarchy here at NT. Which you are a part of BigJ and.i can respect that. But as for Sneakermane, your just a nobody on here just like i am, and to u sir, no respect will be given whatsoever.

Last edited:
It sure as hell wasnt too much trouble to deter you from going back a page just to crack wise on someone's opinion on another person's opinion. Why dont u just stick to helping people out here, which is what the site is for, instead of just tootin your own horn just to hear it blow. (In my Cris Carter voice) "Come on man"

Cracking slick?

So my opinion that people wearing a hot shoe doesn't make that shoe less appealing is cracking slick?

Dawg.... Others said the same thing I said. And I'll say it again. Wear ya shoes & stop worrying bout being special. They shoes!

Cracking slick?

So my opinion that people wearing a hot shoe doesn't make that shoe less appealing is cracking slick?

Dawg.... Others said the same thing I said. And I'll say it again. Wear ya shoes & stop worrying bout being special. They shoes!
Lol ok man. You got it.
U clearly have selective reading cause now your jus completely misquoting me. But whatever man lol u got it. Jus leave me the hell alone. Im allergic to lames and u gonna make me sick.

Last edited:
Lol ok man. You got it.
U clearly have selective reading cause now your jus completely misquoting me. But whatever man lol u got it. Jus leave me the hell alone. Im allergic to lames and u gonna make me sick.

I'm the lame but you worrying bout how unspecial your shoe is. Kick rocks, you been sick.

Im with ya man. Im no reseller by no means jus cop for myself always. But over saturating some shoes can take away some of the "feel good" for lack of a better phrase, about having your pair. But on the other hand, if they didnt produce so many pairs, maybe neither of us would even have them. So it can kinda be a two way street. Jus my take.

I mean if the shoe is a gr..I'm not sure where all this feel good stuff comes from. you got your pair great, stop worrying about other ppl

BOOM! :lol:

If y'all want a special feeling then stop buying GR shoes.

BOOM!!! :lol:

Like I said, I ain't the only one that thinks your way of thinking is..... How you say it? LAME.

BOOOOOOM!!! :rofl:

Last edited:
Sounds good to me. Jus wanna make sure i show the proper respect to the Hierarchy here at NT. Which you are a part of BigJ and.i can respect that. But as for Sneakermane, your just a nobody on here just like i am, and to u sir, no respect will be given whatsoever.

Oh ****.... how did I miss this?!

A nobody? Dawg..... Don't include me in your classifications. Your join date says it all. :rofl:

Last edited:
At the end of the day, you need to get sneakers you like. That way you won't care if everyone has them.

The reason people regret purchase is because they get sneakers based on what they think other people might like.

Back
Top Bottom