Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

yea they let you submit the order. doesnt mean they don't cancel when you order more than the limit.

im not pulling this info out of my butt. im talking from personal experience and from experiences mentioned by NTers too.

well doesnt matter they gonna cancel or anot, i got my pair already. just helping a friend out.

if its a 2 pair limit then yes you can order 2. JimmyJazz definitely cancels orders that are for more than order limit. Just because you haven't heard of it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
Never said it didn't happen , but I have not seen JJ have a 1 pair limit

Would say I gave this guy a decent deal.

Sold my extra DS pair for $270.

Retail was $265 with tax and an extra $5 on top for the gas.
ohwell.gif

If anybody is near St Petersburg. The jimmy jazz in the mall near Tropicana field had a couple sz 10's left. I picked up the last 10.5 but I think you can give them a call

Lol again? If anyone misses out on these shoes they must be under a rock.
That, I would have to agree.  Seems like Nike made a boatload of these and just use thirst to gauge when to restock, haha.  This creates a false sense of hype, where people go crazy and buy them out everytime they restock versus letting them sit like other shoes.

Last edited:
Lol again? If anyone misses out on these shoes they must be under a rock.
That, I would have to agree.  Seems like Nike made a boatload of these and just use thirst to gauge when to restock, haha.  This creates a false sense of hype, where people go crazy and buy them out everytime they restock versus letting them sit like other shoes.
Yeah, if everyone took their time we could have had these with some major discount but it's a risk thinking every release will be like this.

Yeah, if everyone took their time we could have had these with some major discount but it's a risk thinking every release will be like this.
That would have been awesome.  I know SP charges slightly more than SP and the Eastbay family tree but it's better than hustling through reseller.  

Naw. I did the unholy thing. Resold extra pairs
mean.gif
Not unholy at all.  There's a buyer for it, they must have thought that you hooked them up for them to proceed with the purchase.  For in a sense, you're sharing the wealth and making the community keep on churning baby!

Back
Top Bottom