Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I was born in 1980 fam, word to Stussy. I'm a lil "seasoned" lol.

I look like i'm 27-28 though, lol. My lady is only 26 lol, and she aint complainin.

#NTVet

my first jj order of the 2 foams shipped yesterday and should be here today :smoking
second order got cancelled since it was a limit of two per :smh:. oh well two's enough.

I was born in 1980 fam, word to Stussy. I'm a lil "seasoned" lol.

I look like i'm 27-28 though, lol. My lady is only 26 lol, and she aint complainin.

#NTVet
Funny you should say that. I was born in 1980 as well and my girl is also 26, no joke. What are the odds I'll run into anther NT'er in the same position? Speaking of Stussy, I even bought the fitted cap a while back with the "1980" logo to rep the year I was born.
roll.gif

Snagged it but out of curiosity how are they selling for more then retail, is that not allowed?

Snagged it but out of curiosity how are they selling for more then retail, is that not allowed?
It's allowed. What's the big no no with nike is selling early, spots gotta wait until RD or risk losing/suspending their account

Ah cool, well I don't own any foams and I think this will be a dope first pair
Yeah can't go wrong with them, they are really nice in person. Most go half size up on foams though so I'm hoping they fit you.

Im actually a 10, so yeh i picked up the 10.5

I want another pair too though for my little brother. Any more restocking going to happen?

id go true to size on foams..break em in and they will fit like a glove..if you dont wear ur shoes alot and dont feel like breaking them in or have a big foot go .5 size up

Never advise anyone to go higher than their size, foams mold to your feet and are meant to be a little snug. Getting the higher size will awful after a while.

These finally are in my possession off the citygear.com restock a few days ago.. People are right, these do smell like nail polish lol, but I like the smell! Lol! I'm probably going to calm down on the shoe purchases for a while now..

View media item 1062562

Last edited:
I don't have a pair but my friends say they're a little stiff in the beginning because of the molding but once you wear it constantly it becomes one of the most comfortable shoes ever. I'll be getting this one eventually also, they look great in person.

Are these comfortable? I plan on wearing these like everyday
Yes... after time. The beauty of the Foamposite it they mold to your feet. So at first they may feel a little firm but they will begin to feel more comfortable with each wear. You should be fine with wearing these often.

Took all of 4 years for my pearl foams to start feeling the way they do now, most comfortable shoe I own.

Back
Top Bottom