Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

lol if you call someone else a hype beast..chances are your the hypebeast..like who cares man? what exactly are you trying to say???i bet you were waiting in line by youself for the concord foams lol..lemme guess your in the "sneaker game" lol..gimme a break..the shoe aint as valued to me because everyone has it now..its a nice shoe..i like it..but i dont want something everyone has thats why im sitting on them for a little before i rock again..thats a hypebeast..buying **** just to say you have it..half of yall probly got lime green air forces and bapes in your closet you dont even look at anymore..and half of yall probly remember jordan as a damn washington wizard..you probly rock "obey" hats too..please gimme a break

lol if you call someone else a hype beast..chances are your the hypebeast..like who cares man? what exactly are you trying to say???i bet you were waiting in line by youself for the concord foams lol..lemme guess your in the "sneaker game" lol..gimme a break..the shoe aint as valued to me because everyone has it now..its a nice shoe..i like it..but i dont want something everyone has thats why im sitting on them for a little before i rock again..thats a hypebeast..buying **** just to say you have it..half of yall probly got lime green air forces and bapes in your closet you dont even look at anymore..and half of yall probly remember jordan as a damn washington wizard..you probly rock "obey" hats too..please gimme a break

He was a wizard for 3 years... 10-13 years ago.
He was a bull until 16 years ago. Not that big of a difference.

The people who remember him as a wiz remember him as a bull.

I just remember jermaine o neal ruining MJs final all star game moment

Lol i dont care about the references. Anyone can look up anyones nba career. Im just saying some people in here actiing high and mighty when they probably only remember mj as a wizard. I was born in the 80s and watched all the games, all the sneakers that came out. It was incredible. But with that said..they are just sneakers..footwear. Lol@ the kid with the link to the "career facts"

He was a wizard for 3 years... 10-13 years ago.
He was a bull until 16 years ago. Not that big of a difference.

The people who remember him as a wiz remember him as a bull.

I just remember jermaine o neal ruining MJs final all star game moment

its plausible that some don't remember him as a bull tho. MJ was retired from the bulls for like 2 years so there was def a gap between him playing for the 2 teams.
and it was kobe that ruined mj's last A S game.... dude couldn't let MJ go out on top :lol:

Lol i dont care about the references. Anyone can look up anyones nba career. Im just saying some people in here actiing high and mighty when they probably only remember mj as a wizard. I was born in the 80s and watched all the games, all the sneakers that came out. It was incredible. But with that said..they are just sneakers..footwear. Lol@ the kid with the link to the "career facts"
im a 80s baby too and neither one of us was mature enough to truly appreciate what was going on at the time. MJ hit the league in 84. I seriously doubt you can say your mind was developed enough to know what was really good. My real awareness of MJs shoes and his career happened when he came back as 45. Yes I knew who he was but I def aint KNOW how he was.

Last edited:
its plausible that some don't remember him as a bull tho. MJ was retired from the bulls for like 2 years so there was def a gap between him playing for the 2 teams.
and it was kobe that ruined mj's last A S game.... dude couldn't let MJ go out on top :lol:
im a 80s baby too and neither one of us was mature enough to truly appreciate what was going on at the time. MJ hit the league in 84. I seriously doubt you can say your mind was developed enough to know what was really good. My real awareness of MJs shoes and his career happened when he came back as 45. Yes I knew who he was but I def aint KNOW how he was.

Won tickets to the capital classic with lebron from the jordan brand love truck amd wpgc

All cuz i was the only one who knew jordan lost to shaq n penny the year of his first comeback.

Ahh the one benefit of being a history major. Knowin random facts.

And you can say kobe ruined the last all star game......

But jermaine oneal ruined it. The DUMBEST foul ever. NO WAY kobe makes that dumb shot without the foul.

He woulda missed like all the other forced haymakers he always ballhogs n lobs up.

You still don't understand WHY they call you an hypebeast?!

It's because it bothers you that a shoe ain't exclusive. That a widely released GR.... sick colorway & all.... is being bought & worn by the general public. That in your eyes, this same Foamposite.....as dope as it is, is now subpar due to the fact that it isn't rare. Your exhibiting Hypebeast tendencies, Dawg. :lol: I'm just saying.

I own hundreds of shoes, some quite limited. Some classics. Some GRs. And these Foams are dope as **** no matter how many I see wearing them. Already wore my pair once.... Don't bother me none. That's how it was back in the days when a dope shoe dropped (no gimmicks) & it was sold & worn. Remember Concords in 95'? Your a 80's Baby so you should know this.

And for the record... I'm a 70s Baby. :D

And you can say kobe ruined the last all star game......

But jermaine oneal ruined it. The DUMBEST foul ever. NO WAY kobe makes that dumb shot without the foul.

He woulda missed like all the other forced haymakers he always ballhogs n lobs up.

:lol: I can appreciate your view. I just remember kobe going ham that game trying to make sure MJ did not have his glory :lol:

:lol: I can appreciate your view. I just remember kobe going ham that game trying to make sure MJ did not have his glory :lol:

Of course. Cuz thats how that punk goes out.

He will shoot the ball 50 times wether hes cold or hot.

And wont recognize when hes cold.

N then he will cry when interviewed about being booed in his "hometown"

I am not a kobe fan. I feel like jordan would always wanna win, but be willing to blame himself.

Kobes just the punk blaming everyone else n crying.

And throwing grown men under the bus to the police for incidents TOTALLY unrelated.

Last edited:
Of course. Cuz thats how that punk goes out.

He will shoot the ball 50 times wether hes cold or hot.

And wont recognize when hes cold.

N then he will cry when interviewed about being booed in his "hometown"

I am not a kobe fan. I feel like jordan would always wanna win, but be willing to blame himself.

Kobes just the punk blaming everyone else n crying.

And throwing grown men under the bus to the police for incidents TOTALLY unrelated.

Okay if i did not like the shoe and bought them then id be a hypebeast. If i bought every jordan that came out then is be a hypebeast. I think its just the cool thing to do is to call someone a hypebeast so it looks like your on the opposite side. Whatever. Lol idk man a hypebeast to me is someone that just buys stuff just to say they have the latest garbage. Obey hats, jogger pants. Just buy stuff thy think others like just to fit in. Hypebeast tendencies lol.... You guys r too much. I never heard a dude from the 70s and 80s talk all that hype beast non sense. Thats some preteen-lemme sell my yeezys at sneakercon type bs . Thts just funny to me. I knew the solars were going to be a general release when they came out..still copped em...but like drop a shoe once and thats it. No need for all the restocks. Thats how it was back when i was younger. Shoe drops..if you were too late you could not find it anymore. No one resold the shoe and if you were lucky enough to get a pair..you take care of the pair you got. Thats what was special about sneakers you get some. You lose some.

Yea i was youngHey i witnessed jordan win championships. Remember going to see spacejam with my mom in 96. Remember all the jazz games. Some of these kids talking and werent even around to see mj play

You put milk in your cereal? Yo u a hypebeast.

You got cancer and tried to beat it? You a hype beast

A hypebeast was everyone copping those grape 5s last year. Dnt like the shoe. Didnt buy. Think they r ugly pillow shoes. But everyone went nuts. Everyones different. But of course thats the thing to do in a sneaker forum calll someone a hypebeast lol.

A hypebeast was everyone copping those grape 5s last year. Dnt like the shoe. Didnt buy. Think they r ugly pillow shoes. But everyone went nuts. Everyones different. But of course thats the thing to do in a sneaker forum calll someone a hypebeast lol.

you don't have to keep trying to defend yourself. it wont sway an opinion in either direction. just move on.

Okay if i did not like the shoe and bought them then id be a hypebeast. If i bought every jordan that came out then is be a hypebeast. I think its just the cool thing to do is to call someone a hypebeast so it looks like your on the opposite side. Whatever. Lol idk man a hypebeast to me is someone that just buys stuff just to say they have the latest garbage. Obey hats, jogger pants. Just buy stuff thy think others like just to fit in. Hypebeast tendencies lol.... You guys r too much. I never heard a dude from the 70s and 80s talk all that hype beast non sense.

Ain't that exactly what you trying to do, Dawg? How you say a Hypebeast is somebody who buys stuff just to have the latest garbage when in your eyes.... That's what you did?

Solars ain't Solars no more cause everybody is wearing them. They just not the same. WHAAAAT?! :rofl:

Everything sat back in the days. You bought what you liked & ain't give no damns who else had it. Hell, you were cool for having on the latest kicks. Example.... Neon Air Max 95s. When they originally dropped, They were $140 & everybody who could afford them wanted them cause they were hot. Another example was OG White/Navy Webbers. Ain't nobody said..... I don't want them joints cause Timmy down the street got them on. :lol: That's this New " I want to be Special " ****. A so called 80's Baby should know this.

Bottom line...... Wear ya' shoes & be happy.

Last edited:
Yes they sat. But once they had no more after months went by you could not get them. Once you missed out you missed out. Everythings diff now. No ones tryin to be special here. You guys making me feel special quoting me tho. Who says they arent the same?? Its still an awesome shoe. Just everyone has them. You want what everyone else has? You gonna rock your solars to sneaker con like everyone else? Ill rock my solars in 2 years when everyone else has ran them into the ground. Na make thhat 5 years because of all these restocks. Its cool when you see a pair of kcks that release years ago and ur like yoo i remember those.

Bred 11s has been retroed & restocked how many times now?

Does that make them wack?

Enjoy your shoes, Dawg. :D

I bought the solars cuz i liked em. But now see everyone wearing them im gna chill with them for a lil. Call me what you want lol. Go spend your money on a restock. Id rather buy something else.

Bred 11s has been retroed & restocked how many times now?

Does that make them wack?

Enjoy your shoes, Dawg. :D

Abs not. One of my favs. But again, another shoe ill keep in the box for a little. I am enjoying them. The fact that i have them makes me happy. I get enjoyment from my kicks whther it be wearing them or just knowing i have em to wear someday. As long as i like them. Like i said before theres nothing like having a pair if kicks thats you bought sitting in your closet that you dont like. Have fun with those cigars and champagnes you preordered for 800 on ebay tht u never gona wear lol

Damn wth is going on in here... Dude straight defending himself like his on Judge Judy... :rofl:

Buy what you like, wear them when you feel like wearing them... Who gives a **** how many times they restock. Restocks doesn't change how I feel about any shoes I buy. I buy them cause I like them.

Last edited:
Abs not. One of my favs. But again, another shoe ill keep in the box for a little. I am enjoying them. The fact that i have them makes me happy. I get enjoyment from my kicks whther it be wearing them or just knowing i have em to wear someday. As long as i like them. Like i said before theres nothing like having a pair if kicks thats you bought sitting in your closet that you dont like. Have fun with those cigars and champagnes you preordered for 800 on ebay tht u never gona wear lol

Cigars & Champagnes?! :rofl:

I didn't like them. I didn't buy them. And I don't do resale.

For those that do.... They shoes. I hope they wear them into the ground.

Exactly they shoes. But Some of those bred 11s u talk about..some people bought them to put In a case for the crib as a collectors item. But thats them. I take care of my kicks. Because only get 1 pair each. Wear em and care em

Back
Top Bottom