Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I was able to pick up a guaranteed ticket from my HOH on Sunday. Nobody in my area was going after these. 

I personally think these will be an easy cop, like always, just get to stores early or just search for the shoe on ndc and move fast.  

You in Gboro?

Went to Eblens locations in my city and filled out two raffles. But after seeing that Eastbay restock.. I might get the Bred 1's and Royal 1's and forget about these.

Last edited:
My wallet just took a big sigh of relief that restock was gonna hurt if they had FSR on everything on that list lol

I was able to pick up a guaranteed ticket from my HOH on Sunday. Nobody in my area was going after these. 

I personally think these will be an easy cop, like always, just get to stores early or just search for the shoe on ndc and move fast.  w
where was this man?

sneaker-con-san-francisco-spring-2014-on-feet-31.jpg

not my pic

Confirmed via twitter

Yea Nike messed up their release link a couple of weeks in a row. FL had restock then, no restock. Now eastbay saying they are restocking in big size only. Now got this from an individual who is right most of the time so take it for what it is worth. There's a possible FSR in the Gamma 11, ,Both grape 5s, Laney,, toro and green glow 4s and the recent 10s and 3s. Could be wrong but that's what I was told.

A lot of people will pass with these being 250.00 plus tax depends on where u are that could be another 20 plus

I think a lot of people will sign up for raffles and not pick them up.

??

dumbass-o.gif

What are you talking about??? Did you even see all the posts?? What does that have to do with anything???? :smh:

You're trying too hard.

It takes intelligence to understand analogies. Don't worry about it.

I really hope these wont be hell trying to get. Gonna go sign up for a raffle today and try to find me a new HOH plug while im at it. Wonderin if im gonna need to pay someone to hold me a pair of these?

People are paying 3k-6k for Yeezy's, $250's a bargin. 

Many also paid $250 for Weatherman's, Tampons and the Skittles Foam, $250 for a good Yeezy inspired colorway is nothing. 

People are paying 3k-6k for Yeezy's, $250's a bargin. 

Many also paid $250 for Weatherman's, Tampons and the Skittles Foam, $250 for a good Yeezy inspired colorway is nothing. 
Thats on the resell market for them Yeezys. Yeezys retail for 300 i believe.

Back
Top Bottom