Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Wish stores in my area would go back to fcfs.

Anyone got the shiekh codes for the Bay Area?

racine wisconsin

we get almost everything that's a gr but that's about it... there is like 2 spots in the next city over that get everything, but i don't always have time to get that way
You better come up here to Milwaukee, all 3 playmakers, HOH, Villa, & Footaction in the Grand and Mayfair are getting these

I know this has prob been asked but, How do they fit? I dont own and foams, im a Size 12 in Hyperposites and a 11.5 is Jays. Some say go up some say tts. I dont have wide feet

we're getting zero pairs of these here so far.. hopefully the last spot that i'm counting on get's them.. should know by tomorrow 
We should be getting a ton down here. If I can, I'll grab a 9.5 ticket for ya.
nerd.gif

WERD ON THE STREET EVEN @lewi1913 GOT MORE STORES THAN @GrizzlyAnimal GETTING THESE!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You better come up here to Milwaukee, all 3 playmakers, HOH, Villa, & Footaction in the Grand and Mayfair are getting these
yeah, i kind of figured they 'were all getting them so t hanks for the conformation, but i might not have time to get up there in the morning 

While I agree this feels like a Jordan XI release with the hype and GR amounts, the $250 price tag is going to hurt the resell market. People are going to realize a **** ton of these were made and resellers will be sitting on $270/pair. Hopefully, this allows for everyone that misses on release date to scoop on the resell market for close to retail.

caved in and bought my 1st ever bot/ATC service for these considering i have not successfully copped a launch product on NDC in over 2 years.

hopefully it works and my pair doesn't get cancelled if it does.

I was able to pick up a guaranteed ticket from my HOH on Sunday. Nobody in my area was going after these. 

I personally think these will be an easy cop, like always, just get to stores early or just search for the shoe on ndc and move fast.  

caved in and bought my 1st ever bot/ATC service for these considering i have not successfully copped a launch product on NDC in over 2 years.

hopefully it works and my pair doesn't get cancelled if it does.

Good luck bro sorry it had to come to that

Can i get some help fam on sizing. Im a 12 in hyperposites and 11.5 in jays. Which way should i go? Heard diff opinions, i dont have a wide foot btw. Thanks

Man I wish we got em here they'd be easy cop I could pick up 11.5 12 & 12.5 with ease if I wanted. We dont get nothing here :rolleyes

racine wisconsin

we get almost everything that's a gr but that's about it... there is like 2 spots in the next city over that get everything, but i don't always have time to get that way
It's worse up here by Green Bay. We get nothing but super GRs.

Back
Top Bottom