Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Quick question to the people who know a lot about internet connection speed... because I'm clueless.

When testing my internet speed, is it good to have a high or low ping? This may seem like an obvious answer but I really don't know anything about that type of stuff.
Low

So a low ping would mean a faster internet connection?
Not exactly ping time is just the time it takes to reach a certain server, for example my ping time to Nike's server is about 89ms which is pretty bad, someone else might have a time like 45ms because they're closer to the server

Download/Upload speed matters a bit but not all so much, but technically in a way low ping means faster internet

waiting for the Jordan Futures + Foams + Jordan 11s.

I dont know why Nike SF allows all these ghost chairs. Half of them look like they were just bought at REI to be returned Saturday afternoon.

SF Locals know which group does this on the weekly basis. Resellers all of them.

Supposedly this is nt sf right now
Posted this before in a another thread but this is what I recommend doing to those ghost chairs 
mean.gif

Good heads up homie. Repped. Plan on doing the same myself gonna drive by a couple malls round 6. I know Cumberland dont let folks start lining up til 645am

Thats prolly where ill be....

Only thing is I'm not with that dashing to the door at 643am :smh:

Then there is a group of regulars at Cumberland that walk straight to the front and the security let it ride

Didn't believe it till I seen it

Then there is a group of regulars at Cumberland that walk straight to the front and the security let it ride

Im not surprised them cops are ******** for real i actually got thrown out of line one time there on the infrared 6 rd cause they THOUGHT i was trying to cut in line when i wasnt and i was the only white dude there with over 100+ black folks i mean really why the hell would i do some dumb **** like that. Needless to say i got my shoes. They actually made me wait in my car wouldnt even let me stand in line, they jus did me a favor tho cause my pair was being held anyway but i wasnt gonna tell them that.

Last edited:

Not exactly ping time is just the time it takes to reach a certain server, for example my ping time to Nike's server is about 89ms which is pretty bad, someone else might have a time like 45ms because they're closer to the server

Download/Upload speed matters a bit but not all so much, but technically in a way low ping means faster internet
Oh I see, how do you track ping to a specific website?

Oh I see, how do you track ping to a specific website?
Click your start button if you have Windows

Type in CMD in the search

Open up CMD

Type in "ping nike.com" or any other site then press enter then your times will come up

I cant camp out yet. I don't have a good chair. Until I buy a good chair I will refuse to camp out. Looking for a Solar colored chair to match my fit.

-UNDFT-

Im not surprised them cops are ******** for real i actually got thrown out of line one time there on the infrared 6 rd cause they THOUGHT i was trying to cut in line when i wasnt and i was the only white dude there with over 100+ black folks i mean really why the hell would i do some dumb **** like that. Needless to say i got my shoes. They actually made me wait in my car wouldnt even let me stand in line, they jus did me a favor tho cause my pair was being held anyway but i wasnt gonna tell them that.

Yeah security out the be on a serious power trip but still can't control the crowd...

Got me second guessing going out there now :lol:

Any of my South Bay heads know what was the final verdict on HOH Valley Fair? is today the last day for raffle sign ups? Didn't have all day to play phone tag with them because of work
Valley Fair HOH had the raffle today only from 10-6.

Yeah security out the be on a serious power trip but still can't control the crowd...

Got me second guessing going out there now :lol:
Yeah thats Cobb County PD for ya at their finest. Theyre the worst man. Might jus take my *** to Lenox cause APD dont be sweatin that **** like that they got WAY more important stuff to deal with unlike Cobb County

Last edited:
Man I just got trolled so hard so my local HOH always calls from 5-5:15ish iv won before and they always call around thattime so I'm waiting an seeing if they call and right at 5 the phone rings I start celebrating because no one calls my home phone and I pick up right away and it was a telemarketer man I was so pissed I hung up right away still mad I didn't get call either :frown:

so what are those 'ghost chairs' for is it to secure spots for their homies?
Yep. And it's a dilemma too. Because you risk getting into an argument and getting kicked out of the line yourself. Most of the dudes at NTSF are workers from shoe stores. That's what I gather anyway.

Back
Top Bottom