Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Looks like no dice fr 2 FTL raffles..
Let's see if anything comes fr the Sheikhs raffles otherwise NDC OR BUST

waiting for the Jordan Futures + Foams + Jordan 11s.

I dont know why Nike SF allows all these ghost chairs. Half of them look like they were just bought at REI to be returned Saturday afternoon.
SF Locals know which group does this on the weekly basis. Resellers all of them.

Probably that dude "bayareagotsoles" from ig n his goons from local shops... [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm aware about the af1

It was a joke since the colorway is the same will strike outs from people go for the af1 as a consolation

^ lol i was just about to say that.. below retail huh ?

nerd.gif

Anyone in LA area get callbacks today?
nope no calls for me. I thought they were suppose to call on friday, thats when they usually call for Saturday releases

Factor in 10% eBay fee + 3% PayPal fee + shipping. Resellers are breaking even at that price.

THIS RESELLERS!!!

Factor in risk.. If you get a sour buyer like me. I may just open up a case calling fake. Send you actual fake pairs back.. And you know eBay PayPal will ALWAYS side for buyer.. I get yo shoes and my money.. Try it eBay resellers muwhahahah

JP.. But know that happens.

Just sell those multiple pairs at retail to nters bruhh

THIS RESELLERS!!!

Factor in risk.. If you get a sour buyer like me. I may just open up a case calling fake. Send you actual fake pairs back.. And you know eBay PayPal will ALWAYS side for buyer.. I get yo shoes and my money.. Try it eBay resellers muwhahahah

JP.. But know that happens.

Just sell those multiple pairs at retail to nters bruhh

You should be banned

Weird, I just got a call from HOH in so cal and they said I won raffle for Kobe easters then the guy says u also won raffle for foamposites I called u earlier and left u a message. I was like ummm I didnt get anything I asked him to double check and he said yeah I won. Thats weird! I hung up kinda like um what just happened?! I dont know if I really won for the foams lol dammit!

Just a heads up to everyone Bev Center HoH is making calls. Just got my call, geeked! Can't wait to pickup Saturday

I agree these will probably resell for 320-350. I feel bad for the people that bought their pairs for $600-700. 

Back
Top Bottom