Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

The lebron 11s have been a flop pretty much. Ugly shoe+high price=bad sales numbers
...the fact they are foams
Im glad nike made them in these numbers so we can all get at least 1 pair. Tha
The LeBron XI is the best selling LeBron ever so far.

I hope those are 43 Sheikh raffle submissions. If thats 43 amongst actual FTL, Shoe Palace, etc raffles then wow.

At that point, you could have just showed up at places that were doing guaranteed signups or FCFS on saturday in the sf bay area.
Yea man most are Shiekh raffles. the others are some Boutique sneeker shops around my area.

I might be the only dude that prefers the Pro model over the One model
I love both. I find the ones to be a little more dressy, they look more sleek without the swoosh and can wear them with anything like a button down, sweater etc..
The pros are more for a hoodie, rugged casual, bummy dress

The LeBron XI is the best selling LeBron ever so far.

You say this based on facts or feelings?

With all the rumors of this huge mass production/Huge general release of the foams

Does anyone know How many pairs will a Niketown store get in a Size 10.5??

Thanks. 

43 raffles? 
eek.gif

i'm luck to get 4 every release unless i go to the next city over, and then it would be like maybe 15 tops 
laugh.gif
  where do you live bruh?
Im in the SF Bay Area.. Allot of those were Shiekh codes I got thru networking with other folks.

hope to get a pair on ndc. recently, ive been pretty successful with the new image system and non twitter link only releases.

I don't understand all this shady crap that goes on at FTL. I miss those days when you didn't have to worry about twitter, raffles, and bots. I remember walking into my local shoe store and picking up Jordans without having to wait. Sad the game is getting out of hand because of resell and all this hype. 

Crossing fingers for my calls/emails though. 

I don't understand all this shady crap that goes on at FTL. I miss those days when you didn't have to worry about twitter, raffles, and bots. I remember walking into my local shoe store and picking up Jordans without having to wait. Sad the game is getting out of hand because of resell and all this hype. 

Crossing fingers for my calls/emails though. 

Sorry, no time machines available to teleport back to 2008.

Last edited:
There's no resell to make off these. They might dry up, because people might think they can make something, which will lead to a ton on ebay. So even if you miss out online, be patient and wait past Saturday/Sunday. Prices will drop.

So far

Entered 4 raffles

Have heard from 3 of the 4

Last edited:
I love both. I find the ones to be a little more dressy, they look more sleek without the swoosh and can wear them with anything like a button down, sweater etc..
The pros are more for a hoodie, rugged casual, bummy dress
You say this based on facts or feelings?
Facts
LeBron has the best selling signature shoebox 2013.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbad...on-and-durant-are-the-nbas-top-shoe-salesman/
I can't find where I read the XI is the best selling model so far, but sales are up 18% compared to the X.

I might be the only dude that prefers the Pro model over the One model
Both are classics, I love them both equally. I like this cw on the pros though!
I wouldn't be able to pick which model I like better overall.... But if I absolutely had to, I'd go pro

Back
Top Bottom