Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I hope the quantity of this shoes are abundant online, because that is the only way I'm getting it for SRP + 40$ shipping.

I hope the Sneaker God if they are present to grant me the chance to get the shoes eaither from Eastbay or Footaction.

You guys are lucky you can get your pair locally. But me living in Dubai, UAE we are 10 years behind on this releases.

But I must say sometimes we are on time.

Hoping for enough pairs so I can cop online. God Bless to people like me copping online. I just need a 9.5US pair
It ain't that serious man

roll.gif

I think I like what they did with the nubuck more than anything else with this sneaker.

I'm a sucker for black foam based sneakers, and since I couldn't rock with the changes to the Flightposite.

I was gonna get them to resell but these are starting to grow into being my favorite foams.

:stoneface:

This shoe has nothing to do with yeezys and everything to do with the fact that this is prolly one of the better looking "retail" foamposites since the wolf greys Suns

10 hrs till Aus drop. Un sure of hype but ppl been lined up since 10pmfriday. My local better not be the same

Man... It seeems like All the Restock, Snakeskin 11, and Yeezy Foam releases killed the Easter Pack Release this morning.... All of them are just sitting there.

Ok so i entered the raffle here in town won 3 pair but only need 1 of course. So okc/tulsa area pm me for extra raffle tickets or other inquires . Sz 9.5 and 9 not selling anytuing just looking to help out fellow members. Im in tulsa btw.. Good luck fellas

very respectable move here

Ok so i entered the raffle here in town won 3 pair but only need 1 of course. So okc/tulsa area pm me for extra raffle tickets or other inquires . Sz 9.5 and 9 not selling anytuing just looking to help out fellow members. Im in tulsa btw.. Good luck fellas

og NT'r there.
#salute :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom