Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Anybody in ATL area know how our stock of these are? From the launch locators looks like we should be getting a good amount throughout the city and metro area.
You should be good, If you live in the inside of 285.  The $270 with tax price is kind of steep. Hit up Footlockers first. Try W.End.  If you live in the outskirts, you might have a harder time.   Stock is kind of (hit or miss) secretive   , everyone says they havent opened there boxes yet, which aint the truth.  Just depends on where you end up , after 9:30  its probably gonna be a wrap everywhere.

Last edited:
Wifey just got the call for my pair!!
eek.gif

Wish I could get one to double up though but not gonna be selfish 
nerd.gif

You should be good, If you live in the inside of 285.  The $270 with tax price is kind of steep. Hit up Footlockers first. Try W.End.  If you live in the outskirts, you might have a harder time.   Stock is kind of (hit or miss) secretive  , everyone says they havent opened there boxes yet, which aint the truth.  Just depends on where you end up , after 9:30  its probably gonna be a wrap everywhere.
Im well inside the perimeter 5 min from downtown, prob hit up NikeATL and Cumberland HOH first. Retail is what it is so aint worried bout that. Preciate the info repped

Last edited:
I dont think we can really go by the lines cause they could be in line for one of the other 4 hyped shoes dropping tomorrow

Got a friend that resembles her some

key word ... some, a little

Last edited:
I'm feeling pretty good about this release, I remember I went to buy the ATC Agassi Hot Lava & it was a Quick-Strike release, as I was paying for them, They kept bringing out lots of pairs out! & This was a Quick-Strike release! and ALL of This talk about the foams being a Huge General release with rumors of Mass production of the foams Plus the Jordan 11 Low, Jordan Future & Also the Easter Pack Today! Makes me think I will be able to cop a pair at my local NT store.

Anyone else Agree?     

yeeeeeee boiiiiiiiiii

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

Congratulations! You have won the raffle for the Nike Air Foamposite PRO PRM (Size 11.5) being released at SOMEWHERE in the Bay Area on 4/19/2014. Your confirmation code is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Here are some important details to remember:

Please bring this confirmation email and photo ID with you the day of the release.
Raffle confirmations are non-transferrable. You must be present to purchase.
Items will only be held until 1pm the day of the release. After 1pm they will be available for purchase by the general public.

Thanks again for entering and shopping at Shiekh Shoes. We hope you enjoy your new sneakers and come back to us for the next ones!

Store Location: Bay Area Cali

Shiekh Shoes

--------------

yezzzzzzzzzzir

yeeeeeee boiiiiiiiiii

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

Congratulations! You have won the raffle for the Nike Air Foamposite PRO PRM (Size 11.5) being released at SOMEWHERE in the Bay Area on 4/19/2014. Your confirmation code is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Here are some important details to remember:

Please bring this confirmation email and photo ID with you the day of the release.
Raffle confirmations are non-transferrable. You must be present to purchase.
Items will only be held until 1pm the day of the release. After 1pm they will be available for purchase by the general public.

Thanks again for entering and shopping at Shiekh Shoes. We hope you enjoy your new sneakers and come back to us for the next ones!

Store Location: Bay Area Cali

Shiekh Shoes
yezzzzzzzzzzir
Just go my confirm from Shiekh's in Eastridge also. I get to sleep in tomorrow.. 

Just go my confirm from Shiekh's in Eastridge also. I get to sleep in tomorrow.. 

word?!

im willing to help out fellow bay area NTers if I win anymore, but all the ones i put in for were size 11.5, if i win the raffles in sf/berkley/eastbay basicaly anything other than south bay.. i doubt my wifey will let me go knowing i already won closer to home :tongue:

word?!

im willing to help out fellow bay area NTers if I win anymore, but all the ones i put in for were size 11.5, if i win the raffles in sf/berkley/eastbay basicaly anything other than south bay.. i doubt my wifey will let me go knowing i already won closer to home
tongue.gif
Yup.. I hope I hit somewhere closer to home. Since I live in Daly City.. 

Back
Top Bottom