Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Uh oh .... theyre up to somethin
nerd.gif
im pretty sure this a restock..

You should be good, If you live in the inside of 285.  The $270 with tax price is kind of steep. Hit up Footlockers first. Try W.End.  If you live in the outskirts, you might have a harder time.   Stock is kind of (hit or miss) secretive  , everyone says they havent opened there boxes yet, which aint the truth.  Just depends on where you end up , after 9:30  its probably gonna be a wrap everywhere.
Gonna be raining in the morning everywhere in ATL wonder if thatll push away any of the crowds

Got that call from HOH memorial city, 13 locked up.  Got another call 30 minutes later, told him to let someone else eat.  I'm good.

Just great!! as if $600 and change this weekend wasn't enough allready.. now i gotta see what they talking about

Got the email from Shiekh @ Glendal Galleria. Got my 11.5 locked. Super Stoked! Have to pick up by 1:00 and I gotta work. I swear every time there's a hot release, I'm always working that Saturday.

Thinking of sending my cousin to pick up. Do you guys think they'll be strict about it? We don't exactly look like twins...

Finally won a raffle from HOH in Memorial City Mall. Just got the call that I won.

Back
Top Bottom