Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I got the yeezy roshes. the yeezy 2 solar. I Love carbon (put it on all my whips) and I WANT THESE BADLY since I seen the pictures first float around. I am in the bay area and can prepay for a sz 11-11.5 if someone out there that wants to shine some light into my journey. The journey of not backing down from what you love the most. Please.

-UNDFT-

I got the yeezy roshes. the yeezy 2 solar. I Love carbon (put it on all my whips) and I WANT THESE BADLY since I seen the pictures first float around. I am in the bay area and can prepay for a sz 11-11.5 if someone out there that wants to shine some light into my journey. The journey of not backing down from what you love the most. Please.

I'm in the bay too and most places are getting a limited supply for the public. So far all the places I called all the 9-10 are accounted for already. Even though it's a GR it's kinda dry in the east bay. I'm kinda getting upset with this "yeezy" name because it puts more hype on it then it should.

-UNDFT-

SMH.. Homie that usually hooks me up from HOH is saying it may not be a go because of limited pairs. Even though it's a premium like the Silver Camos, these are getting hyped up like crazy. Dudes out here trying to floss like they is some Yezzus. Come on bros, not even close. But I do love the shoes even if they didn't have glow soles or red/pink lining.. I just love the carbon look and that swoosh...THAT SWOOSH PEOPLE!.

-UNDFT-

online or bust for me on these. hopefully nike has realized going with solid colors on foams is the way to go from here on out.

Last edited:
Saw these in person at Sneaker Con... I really hope there are enough to go around like people are saying. These are a musttt.

I found a dude on ig that said he worked at a HOH (not sure what state), he told me his store had given out 500 tickets as of April 9th and his store is only getting 150 pair
.......my local HOH didn't tell me how many pairs they were getting but he said its a general release. He said tho a lot of stores were getting them most stores were getting a limited quantity.

My local FTL is getting 12 pairs. It's a smaller store tho. The consensus is, these are a GR.
But like so many GR's we've seen in the past, demand is far greater than supply. So it'll take some work to get ahold of these.

I found a dude on ig that said he worked at a HOH (not sure what state), he told me his store had given out 500 tickets as of April 9th and his store is only getting 150 pair
.......my local HOH didn't tell me how many pairs they were getting but he said its a general release. He said tho a lot of stores were getting them most stores were getting a limited quantity.
150 Pairs, which HOH is this? Sorry if I don't believe someone who just joined our site today.

Back
Top Bottom