Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I would like 2 pairs but I'm not waiting that second to change that one to a two. Every second counts. It doesn't say TLO but ever since they added the capture,haven't all the releases went live at the same time they tweet out the link?

I would like 2 pairs but I'm not waiting that second to change that one to a two. Every second counts. It doesn't say TLO but ever since they added the capture,haven't all the releases went live at the same time they tweet out the link?
they usually decide if its gonna be TLO the week of release so monday or tuesday it should update if its tlo.

Nike has messed up multiple times trying to make the link live right when they tweet. They keep tweeting dead links.

Last edited:
150 Pairs, which HOH is this? Sorry if I don't believe someone who just joined our site today.
It's ok if you don't believe me. I've been following the thread for awhile trying to determine if I should do a pre-order or try my luck at a store....I literally joined to share the information that was shared with me. I don't know where dudes HOH is. My HOH said GR and that a lot of stores are getting them but in limited quantities....I don't understand how I would benefit from lying?

It's ok if you don't believe me. I've been following the thread for awhile trying to determine if I should do a pre-order or try my luck at a store....I literally joined to share the information that was shared with me. I don't know where dudes HOH is. My HOH said GR and that a lot of stores are getting them but in limited quantities....I don't understand how I would benefit from lying?

No one said you would benefit from lying. But someone saying a HOH is getting that many pairs is nothing more than someone just saying that.

Multiple regulars have confirmed their local FTLs and FTAs are getting plenty....

Some of the spots I've been to said they are doing fcfs, no raffles or guaranteed tickets.

Availability has to be ridiculously high or they might be just be thinking that since foam interest has been low the turnout isn't going to be crazy.

Funny thing is all the same spots are doing raffles and tickets for the 11 lows.

Multiple regulars have confirmed their local FTLs and FTAs are getting plenty....
Some ppl want to feel like they are in a special club and they got something that was sooooooooooooo hard to get. Until they just ignore the fact, that club isnt special at all, and the joints wasnt that hard to get... These shoes popped up months ago, every wanna be sneak geeks were doing reviews, that alone should tell a beast something... oh well beast on

Some ppl want to feel like they are in a special club and they got something that was sooooooooooooo hard to get. Until they just ignore the fact, that club isnt special at all, and the joints wasnt that hard to get... These shoes popped up months ago, every wanna be sneak geeks were doing reviews, that alone should tell a beast something... oh well beast on

There will still be more than enough salt to go around come Saturday even though these are GR make no mistake

There will still be more than enough salt to go around come Saturday even though these are GR make no mistake

If every store had 5 size runs in stock online and instore, some lazy nimrod would still miss out and complain. Or he/she would wait for a markdown and still miss out because the were being nonchalant about it.. Sooo sad

Tried this morning they only had about 24-30 2 of each. Here in Houston they do a ticket system for a guarentee pair on Sundays. Willowbrook mall btw and dudes are bugging. 1st in line was there since 2pm Saturday and #2 since 10pm. But looking like a limited gr

I never owned a pair of pro's so I will attempt to get a pair tts and a second pair half size up to make sure I get a pair that fits best. I will probably hook someone up who misses this release if I'm lucky enough to get both

Tried this morning they only had about 24-30 2 of each. Here in Houston they do a ticket system for a guarentee pair on Sundays. Willowbrook mall btw and dudes are bugging. 1st in line was there since 2pm Saturday and #2 since 10pm. But looking like a limited gr

Crazy... You get a ticket?

I never owned a pair of pro's so I will attempt to get a pair tts and a second pair half size up to make sure I get a pair that fits best. I will probably hook someone up who misses this release if I'm lucky enough to get both
why dont you just try on the foamposites that are sitting on the shelves

I tried a pair of the metallics and I am flat footed wide as well..I normally wear sz 11.. I tried a sz11 and it fit snug...

why dont you just try on the foamposites that are sitting on the shelves
I usually get a sz 10 in the ones because the rep suggested i go .5 up when I first started purchasing foams but I keep hearing i should go tts and break them in. Also im hearing the pros are a little more snug then the ones.

laugh.gif
 "it's not supreme"

This is just my assumption but I believe they will have plenty of solar red foams.

I've found that I have had a LOT more successful attempts when it states "Limit 2 per customer" compared to 1 per customer.

Most of the times, they have an abundance from what I have seen if they are limited to 2 per individual.  

Just an assumption/observation.  Good luck to all who try to hit.

my local HOH in orlando is being really shady..theyre not giving out any info yet, theyre saying they dont know how many pairs theyre getting and to call back tuesday for more info..they may do a raffle, but i dont know why if these shoes are a gr..not making any sense to me

Back
Top Bottom