Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

You wont need a bot to get them but you might need a bot to checkout.Nike is going to crash lol.

I will never forget the Tiffany/Kobe 9 masterpiece release day.Took almost 2 hrs to checkout.

Last edited:
my local HOH in orlando is being really shady..theyre not giving out any info yet, theyre saying they dont know how many pairs theyre getting and to call back tuesday for more info..they may do a raffle, but i dont know why if these shoes are a gr..not making any sense to me
My HOH is doing the same thing. Called Yesterday and they said they were giving out FCFS tics on @ 8am. Called today cause they change ish up all the time and now there saying Security doesn't want everyone camping out and to call back. I have a feeling they still are going to do it tue at 8am so im gonna go test my luck even though its 40 mins away.

You wont need a bot to get them but you might need a bot to checkout.Nike is going to crash lol.

I will never forget the Tiffany/Kobe 9 masterpiece release day.Took almost 2 hrs to checkout.
Whats the best thing to do on none TLO releases? Keep refreshing new releases or keep typing in foams or what? Any advice would be appreciated!

AT&T doubled my internet speed for free because the wifey called about a problem!!!! I'm good if it's not a TLO!!!

Never owned anything outside of Air Maxes and Jordan's. I'm the same size in both. No store around me carry foams to try them on so can someone please clear up the sizing? .5 up or tts?

Never owned anything outside of Air Maxes and Jordan's. I'm the same size in both. No store around me carry foams to try them on so can someone please clear up the sizing? .5 up or tts?

Imo true to size. Just make sure you give them some rec to break them in. You'll never truly appreciate the feel of the shoe if you don't rock them enough.

So, for nike.com, will this be a twitter link only release? It's been years since I've ordered a "hot" release on nike.com and I see that a lot of these releases are twitter links only.. You juts click the link and choose your size and hope to check out? lol

Personally, apart from the Stealth foams, I go with my size in Jordans, but sizing a half size up isn't bad either.

The Stealth foams were made different somehow... I have an 11, and it's too snug. I've worn em for over a dozen hours.

Foam Pro's run true to size, always, you must have a wide foot to need to go half size up on Pro's.

Foam One's run a little tight when going tts at first due to the double stacked zoom in front.

The Stealth foams were made different somehow... I have an 11, and it's too snug. I've worn em for over a dozen hours.

They aren't different, just wear them more and they will get more comfortable.

That's not it. I've worn my other foams for less time than them while they're the same size... This Stealth foams were made different. I remember people in the thread talking about it.

That's not it. I've worn my other foams for less time than them while they're the same size... This Stealth foams were made different. I remember people in the thread talking about it.
I was in the same thread and have the same shoes, half the people talking about them feeling different had like 2 pairs of foams with the other being pink foams.

Last edited:

I was in the same thread and have the same shoes, half the people talking about them feeling different had like 2 pairs of foams with the other being pink foams.

The stealth foams fit different. I'm certain about that... At least for myself.

Going back as far as silver pros, I've never had a pair of foams hurt my pinky toes.

Last edited:
I agree on stealths. I had to go to a 11.5 where normally I would wear a 11 in foams. My galaxies, DB and Oregons are sz 11 and fit perfect.

-UNDFT-

IG @ retro707

So, for nike.com, will this be a twitter link only release? It's been years since I've ordered a "hot" release on nike.com and I see that a lot of these releases are twitter links only.. You juts click the link and choose your size and hope to check out? lol
Sorry I had to do this, but does anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom