Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

You saying they weren't a GR because they released again?

The mom and pop I scooped from had close to 80 pairs.

HOH harlem had hundreds of pairs.

Allocations were always greater in NY and DMV. They weren't a GR. A GR for back then would be the cough drops, which went to outlets. Meaning they were allocated to more than three states.

What??? Yea he did show him. Dude got smart and slick with the mouth then Foam Man shut it down. He did show him..........

If I ask where did Michael Jordan play college basketball. Then say I'm a basketball fan because I have some Concords and royal blue I's, would I look knowledgeable?

HoH Harlem always got over a thousand pairs.... So hundreds is way less add the hype no good

Still on the fence with these man... Idk if I'm sold just yet.
I'm always on the fence with foams. No matter how good they look they 250+ tax/shipping. Probably why I don't own a pair and won't get these. They firee though

I'm always on the fence with foams. No matter how good they look they 250+ tax/shipping. Probably why I don't own a pair and won't get these. They firee though
I've seen em in person and more than likely I'll be under retail but I still don't know.

these are dope but I'm from the era where Foams were $200 and Pros were $190. I can't justify spending $250 on foams now. For that price I can get a couple pairs of kicks but I might reconsider with these. I know everyone is gonna be all over these so if I can pick up with no problem, SOLD. If not then no big deal, the summer hasn't even hit yet. I can only imagine what else is about to drop that's gonna be better then this release. 

Just got release schedule for these on sat. Pretty much every footlocker is getting them. Hoping the hype isnt real compared too jays. First foam line up since fighterjets

IF anyone wins multiples raffles for a 12 or 12.5 id be more than willing to take one of them :smile:

PLEASE don't overpay for these. Local HOH in a small city received 136 adult pairs. Every urban account in same mall received 24-36 pairs. Just do your homework and go get them.
my Local mall HOH usually gets a 100 pairs of Foams, they only got 48, and my ZFootaction usually gets 24-30 pairs of foams and we only got 12. These are more limited than ppl think.  They arent very limited but they definitely are not GR like most foams.  Plus champs, finishlines, olympias ect hardly carry the foamposite model. well at least near me

Was thinking about trying for a 12.5 on ndc but I don't want to chance anything. 13s are going to have to do. I probably won't wear these enough within a short period of time to break them in anyway.

He didn't show him ****.

A dusty pair of Caro foams that look off and 2
Foams from the last 2-3 years?

eyes.gif
That wasn't event my intent to show off
frown.gif
. And so what if the Carolina's were dusty? lol. I regret letting them go.

You copping the foams on Saturday?
I was just saying this thread is full of people only driven to these because of the colorway...
I understand where you're coming from, it was a question that I realize was dumb but I genuinely didn't know. 

WELP. Huge Eastbay restock this saturday. The foams just went to the bottom of my list. 

But for those who want the foams the restock might deter people from these. Making it a tad easier.

Last edited:
WELP. Huge Eastbay restock this saturday. The foams just went to the bottom of my list. 
But for those who want the foams the restock might deter people from these. Making it a tad easier.

^anything solid on this restock? or just a bunch of retro J's?

But yeah, haven't copped a pair of foams in a while with all of this graphic BS they've been putting out, but I'm grabbing a pair of these for sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom