Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

OK so stonestown and tanforan footlockers both did guaranteed sign ups this morning. All of them are gone and the workers are saying people were lining up this AM. Footlocker is a bunch of crooks man. So some stores doing sign ups, some stores doing raffles...which is it?????
Looks like all the FTL's in that area did signups the same day. Only SF did it on Wednesday.

FYI, Serramonte HoH has always been raffles for these hyped releases.

Weird got a call from another Shoe Palace but this time they offering me a .5 size up?!?!?

Shoe Palace in Houston keeps switching it up... First they said they're getting em... Then they're not sure... Called today and they're still not sure.

Any help in Baltimore? No raffles worked out, taking chances online. You think nike is doing that identify the lamps thing to combat bots?

Weird got a call from another Shoe Palace but this time they offering me a .5 size up?!?!?

other guy in thread was getting offered a size down from footaction.

I think it means that they have enough pairs for those that didn't get their true size.

Usually if you miss your size, you don't get a second chance. Plenty of these to go around.

Got so lucky, my friend won a raffle for his size and said that if he won another raffle he would get my size.... And lucky enough he came through! Now i don't have to worry about these

Looks like all the FTL's in that area did signups the same day. Only SF did it on Wednesday.

FYI, Serramonte HoH has always been raffles for these hyped releases.
Yah and I'm going to take a wild guess on who showed up before the "sign up time" for guaranteed pairs...

other guy in thread was getting offered a size down from footaction.

I think it means that they have enough pairs for those that didn't get their true size.

Usually if you miss your size, you don't get a second chance. Plenty of these to go around.
Took the offer, able to help the homie! 

Supposedly this is nt sf right now
waiting for the Jordan Futures + Foams + Jordan 11s.

I dont know why Nike SF allows all these ghost chairs. Half of them look like they were just bought at REI to be returned Saturday afternoon.

SF Locals know which group does this on the weekly basis. Resellers all of them.

Last edited:
Kick those ghost chairs out in ntsf. Throw em out on the street

Heck I'll just take em and use em for when I go camping

Last edited:
everytime i see ghost chairs, i always wish someone would roll up and collect them into the truck of their car :evil:

Yah and I'm going to take a wild guess on who showed up before the "sign up time" for guaranteed pairs...
I was at one of those local FTL's. I put in some work constantly calling and dropping by the stores to ask in person.

I am sure the FTL employees hate me by now.

Better luck next time sir.

Got my call from footlocker around 2:40 today for my 11.5 :smokin. Dude there told me that they had a lot more retro 11s then foams and that I was lucky. This store gets a lot of pairs of retro, foams ect so I agree that both shoes would be considered limited GRs because some other stores it's the other way around.

Im still trying to figure out why folks who camp, respect someone leaving an empty chair in front of them. If there were no chairs allowed and John got their first in line, but left and came back 2 hours later, are Bob and Jerry just going to let him get back in front?

I dont camp, but im not sitting behind an empty chair

Back
Top Bottom