Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

copped these, the green snakes and the concord lows a couple hrs ago. feeling good. bed time.

good luck buddies. hope you all get your pairs!

Last edited:
View media item 926225
From NY but visiting Paris this week. Just copped an hour ago at the Footlocker over there. I don't think I would have had as much luck if I were back home. They only had 10 pairs, 1 for each size.

missed every raffle because i thought it was wednesday thursday and i work in the mall.

didn't even want to line up. it's online or bust.

was planning to cop but it seems like everyone and their momma is getting a pair of these. I'll pass on the most hyped GR of the year.

About 80 to 100 people out here at each NYC location that is doing fcfs if anyone wanted to know
So NTNY, Mercer st, footlockers 34th, 86th, 42nd?, times square, HOH 34th and 125 and footaction 34th all of this amount of people outside?

I bet you do.. 

na·ive

nīˈēv/

adjective

1. 1.

(of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment.

"the rather naive young man had been totally misled"
https://www.metlife.com/individual/...ndividual_investment-products_annuities#types 
wink.gif

Just came from Tysons Corner. Hundred's of people in line. Most of which are kids with parents and dudes with their girlfriends buying extra pairs. SMH what this has came to. NDC or bust

Back
Top Bottom