Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

okay so for NDC you just have to wait for it to fully refresh and it should say they're still in your cart, you just have to wait for traffic to die down to checkout. don't worry you didn't get cartjacked

this mayhem is gonna last until the 10am restock. itll just carry over 
laugh.gif

okay so for NDC you just have to wait for it to fully refresh and it should say they're still in your cart, you just have to wait for traffic to die down to checkout. don't worry you didn't get cartjacked
ok what if  "time out site down" message appears should i refresh or wait . It said they were in my cart

Order Date/Time  04/19/2014 08:08 AM

Took me that long to check out. Crashed a few times during checkout.

Had a pair of the jordan 11 low size 9 and The Yeezy foams in cart @ NDC went to checkout and page jusr crashed @ place order screen.  Just got a email confimation from nike saying my order is confirmed! Whew lol

Just keep refreshing or wait for the page to refresh.  I got a timeout page, and refreshed.  Eventually my order went through.

ok what if  "time out site down" message appears should i refresh or wait . It said they were in my cart
I got the same thing then I just went to nike.com there was no 1 in the cart, I  waited a couple minutes for it to fully load and it popped back up

the captcha didnt even work on mobile for me. i clicked all 4 correctly then it wouldnt load after i clicked the last picture

Back
Top Bottom