Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Nice shot but what is up with shoes and water now?

Dudes be jumping in puddles,pouring water bottles on their kicks,hovering over water like jebus and having they shoes come out the water like its baptism lol.Atleast aint nobody doing the dainty ankle pose in them yet.

Dudes be jumping in puddles,pouring water bottles on their kicks,hovering over water like jebus and having they shoes come out the water like its baptism lol.Atleast aint nobody doing the dainty ankle pose in them yet.

People love the E-fame mayne! Nice pic nonetheless.

its not like the shoes were in the water, maybe he wanted to get a reflection shot

what people do with their cameras doesn't bother me on bit.. we all take pics of our shoes one way or another 

Nah the shot that jrock took was dope as hell.No shots at him,I was talking about on IG.Its alot of water based pics now.

true might be for a reflection.

Last edited:
He probably made that excuse because you asked him that question. But seriously, why are so many of you guys that pay resell so obsessed with the profit margins of the seller? :smh: "Oh they're only gonna make like $50 profit tops, so stupid." If you're going to complain or hate don't buy the shoes. $10 is a come up from what he had before. A lot of you will hate on a $50 profit margin but probably don't even make $20 an hour. SMH. I can't be mad at someone spending who knows some less than a minute of their time to make $10.

ha! you're probably that reseller busting his butt making a 20 come up for a pair and you probably make minimum wage....see how stupid that sounds when someone makes assumptions about someone who they don't know?
Come on, making less than $50 come up on these pairs??? Something is wrong.

I'm more curious to why? Maybe seller is rich or has another pair..who knows. I'm happy.

:lol:

Dat $50 come up :pimp:

And red Octobers hitting for 4500-5000 now? Gimme some of that kool aid you're drinking

Last edited:
those pics are terrible
sick.gif
:rofl: :rofl:

Ebay prices have not gone down for my sz 12. Bit the bullet last night for $380 shipped. Don't see the price on these dropping...

Back
Top Bottom