Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

for some reason the $5 off shipping promo code that i was experimenting with was still applied to my cart even though I removed it. My order confirm shows that it took $5 off. I hope that doesn't get my order cancelled.

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me, had my 12 in my cart and it crashed once going to payment, then crashed again after i had put in my credit card info and by then all the 12's were gone.  Guess i'll be getting up early

What a mess.  First CC got rejected for no reason.  Switched credit cards.  My sz was sold out.  Picked up a different size instead.  Something is better than nothing I guess.

for some reason the $5 off shipping promo code that i was experimenting with was still applied to my cart even though I removed it. My order confirm shows that it took $5 off. I hope that doesn't get my order cancelled.

Damn, I tried to apply the code and the page wouldn't update so I went ahead without it. That is a $5 value meal right there lol

Last edited:
My first time ordering from JimmyJazz. Anyone want to enlighten me their experience ordering online with them? Are they notorious for canceling orders? Thank you

Back
Top Bottom