Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

got em in my cart 4 different times for them to crash and by the time i was able to reload the page sizes taken out my cart smh gota LOL!!!!!

Still can't believe I copped off the phone....on JJ too, thirst is not there I guess. Feel better since I missed out on the 3's

Thanks. That makes me feel better. I honestly didn't mean to add it. I was just toying with it in my cart adding and removing sneaks prior to the release. I figured it was removed when I emptied my cart but apparently not. I didn't see a "Remove coupon" button or anything.
No worries. Same thing happened to me actually. I was shopping on their site and left a coupon code in there from a previous browsing session. Went to buy the Thunders on release day and the code was entered automatically through cache. After some dude on the Thunder IV thread said he was SURE my order would get cancelled, I got paranoid and called them the Monday after to make sure my order would go through. They said the $5 coupon would be removed and I would get charged the full shipping. They never reversed the $5 off shipping code and I got the shoes for $165 shipped.

Last edited:
+

%24%28KGrHqF,%21hMFBcIHE9%21rBQdzmfMSug%7E%7E60_35.JPG

+

575420-001_multicolor_nike_foamposite_one_premium_sneaker1.jpg

SWAG SWAG

Last edited:
If my homie flakes I will be hooking someone up for retail(size 9). im good off making 50 dollars profit knowing someone out there wants em.

i tried to get 2 in my cart but when i tried 2 pairs it was way to slow adding to cart, i changed the quantity to 1 and my sz 11 added instantly and i was able to checkout smooth. i tried to go back and get another but everytime i would click confirm order i would get an error message, refresh and then the item was taken from my cart because the sz was no longer available. im still glad to have one pair for retail with no tax, jj ftw
pimp.gif

I keep hearing different things about Twitter link only releases on Nike.com. Apparently if something is Twitter link only then you can't find the shoe by searching by the style number/product number, right? You just actually have to wait til they tweet the link. is that right? Cause someone people have said that doesn't really matter and you CAN search for it.

I keep hearing different things about Twitter link only releases on Nike.com. Apparently if something is Twitter link only then you can't find the shoe by searching by the style number/product number, right? You just actually have to wait til they tweet the link. is that right? Cause someone people have said that doesn't really matter and you CAN search for it.
You can't search on TLO releases...Only through the link Nike puts up will the shoe show.

Could have copped off of JJ's but my homie wants to camp so I'm just going to go out, bump some Nas and support my ninja. Bout to be along night for the kid LOL.

kinda glad JJ posted the foams different today than usual. I passed on these but my buddy texted me and finally was able to get thru on JJ. congrats to those that got thru. as far as JJ and coupons, I use the shipping coupon everytime and my orders always goes thru. JJ does oversell tho.

Back
Top Bottom