Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

These sold out fast. Checked out at 10:59 but now I'm kind of worried that it might get cancelled. 

What a mess.  First CC got rejected for no reason.  Switched credit cards.  My sz was sold out.  Picked up a different size instead.  Something is better than nothing I guess.
this have to do some leg work to get my sz now

They were up since 10:56 to be honest. If you had the link figured out you could have copped and bounce with no problem. Very helpful for future JJ releases 
devil.gif

got to say it again mad props to dude for posting the link. I was in and out before midnite struck thanks to you!

thanks for the link rmsballer, i was able to secure my sz at 10 56 pm cst thanks to that link. i tried to build the link myself but i didnt know if they would use prm or premium, premium it was.

for some reason the $5 off shipping promo code that i was experimenting with was still applied to my cart even though I removed it. My order confirm shows that it took $5 off. I hope that doesn't get my order cancelled.
Apparently, people on here have said that they've seen others who got their order cancelled by JJ for using a discount code on launch products.  I remember ordering my Thunder IV from JJ with a $5 off shipping code and they shipped them with no problems. I hope that helps.

shouldnt be any worries, i copped as soon as link refreshed size 11 ofcourse, my thanks goes to link poster, everyone else who copped grants, others be ready for ndc,fl,etc

Apparently, people on here have said that they've seen others who got their order cancelled by JJ for using a discount code on launch products.  I remember ordering my Thunder IV from JJ with a $5 off shipping code and they shipped them with no problems. I hope that helps.
Thanks. That makes me feel better. I honestly didn't mean to add it. I was just toying with it in my cart adding and removing sneaks prior to the release. I figured it was removed when I emptied my cart but apparently not. I didn't see a "Remove coupon" button or anything.

Last edited:
congrats to those who got theirs
happy.gif
 specially to the northeast coast heads...now you don't have to brave the blizzard tomorrow
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom