Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

thats y ill b calln 21mercer if i miss out on em monday asap

View media item 258658
They're still opening...I def think the snow is gonna kill the hype. Plus there are mad releases this weekend, Jordan 1 and 13, Kobe, Kd, Lebron's, and so on...everyone is thirsty that missed out on the retro '88's. copped mine tho! I'm done for a few weeks after this. I'm not crazy about the All Stars, easy pass. Been thirsty for these fighters tho.

Posted Up At The Local Spot Now Out This Way....... First Cats In Line Have Been Here Since 11am :smh:

Got 6 Pairs Locked In Here And Headed To Another Spot After This 6am Release Tomorrow To Grab A Few More :nthat:

So I just found out about the Playoff 11 restock. Not sure if I need two pair of these now. I have two NT RSVP's, so if anyone local needs a size 11.5 PM me.

since when did west nyc charge above retail? i saw on their twitter that they are charging 300+tax, not too bad but still.....

So I just found out about the Playoff 11 restock. Not sure if I need two pair of these now. I have two NT RSVP's, so if anyone local needs a size 11.5 PM me.

When and where in the XI restock? Haven't heard anything....

View media item 258638

+

$%28KGrHqF,%21hMFBcIHE9%21rBQdzmfMSug~~60_35.JPG

+

575420-001_multicolor_nike_foamposite_one_premium_sneaker1.jpg

SWAG SWAG
that camo outfit is too much

Quick question for those that copped off JJ what did the total price come out too? (Not counting shipping) Think ima start copping off the site down the line pretty sure i've figured out completely how they do links now...

Coming from a dude whose been on these for a minute and not really tryna cop other releases at this time...any legitimate advice for trying to get online when they drop in the morning? Any advice would be much appreciate

I think the jacket and the skully with some nice light washed denim would be a good look with the cargo pants is kind of over doing it. I don't have a RSVP and ill be at Fordham road in the BX this morning around 7:30 hopefully I can scoop for retail from footlocker, footaction, or Jimmy jazz. I wish everyone luck tomorrow who hasn't already secured their pairs.

Coming from a dude whose been on these for a minute and not really tryna cop other releases at this time...any legitimate advice for trying to get online when they drop in the morning? Any advice would be much appreciate
Be up and ready already on Eastbay,FTL, etc before 8 EST...theyl have timer countdowns so just have your sized selected already and be quick when adding to your cart...

IF you're trying to cop off Nike...I'd just pray to the based gawd since it's TLO and hope for the best.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom