Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

i tweeted nike about this. i really hope they respond bc this has never happened before and ruins a lot of peoples chances of getting kicks if it happens in future releases

I'm definitely gonna do this too. That is not good at all. I DO NOT wanna get screwed for the All Star releases next week. Straight up fiendin for those :lol:.

I'm definitely gonna do this too. That is not good at all. I DO NOT wanna get screwed for the All Star releases next week. Straight up fiendin for those
laugh.gif
lol keep tweeting at them they'll eventually address the issue

I refreshed twitter at 8 and got them on NDC with no problem.  Everything sold out on there except the Lebrons.  Even The squadron Blues sold out. 

Last edited:
These are readily available at the mall. When I was paying, homie asked if I wanted another pair. I just came from the FL in White Marsh Mall and they had about 40+ pairs behind the counter still after the first 12 people in front of me made their purchases.

DTLR had a FSR sitting for minutes, dude mentioned pages back you guys just disregarded him.
glad i saw it. quoted him and reposted so people had their shot if they glanced over here. congrats to those who copped and hope the rest of you get your pairs or good luck on the next one. surprised i struck out on ndc. props again to marlio01. :smokin

struck out at the @nikestore..twitter link took me straight to "the product you are looking for is no longer available" page.

but thanks to @marlio01 i was able to pick up a pair from dtlr..now waiting for a confirmation e-mail..thanks again bro!

Finally got through with my size. This TLO stuff is real hit-or-miss for me. Gonna try to pass on everything until the Jordan 8s in April!

Google chrome royally ****** me. The link wouldn't open by time I got to firefox it was gone.
Its not google chrome, its ndc.

The same thing happened to me on the 88's but got through just fine today for the foams and 13's.

Its just bad luck and you've gotta refresh.

copped four pairs with ease. no salt here. dont care about your "could've would've copped" just ruins it for someone else who could have. 

Back
Top Bottom