Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

copped from FL FTW!...tried on NDC hit the link at soon as TLO came up and size i need has been reserved

im really starting to think its my internet speed by the time link comes up its always sold out

i havent copped anything from NDC coz of this

Copped an 8.5 and I don't even know why.. Gonna return these. Can I cancel my order?

Miley could get it. (Back then though, not now.)

Hmm, now my brother tried refreshing on that "Product is no longer available" page and they came up. Damn...

Okay, I got mine on Nike.com with no problems, but my brother also clicked the Twitter link and, for some reason, for him, the link didn't work and it took him to a generic Nike page that said, "The product you're looking for is no longer available." How is that possible that he got that page and I got right to the Foams and we both obviously clicked it right away ASAP? It actually even happens right now, even though they sold out. Any clues?
This has happened on every release since they started the TLO system.  Only happened to me on the stealth foams at least though.  It has to do with twitter, not nikestore.com's website nor anything under their control on twitter.  I asked a computer guy about it, and he said it has to do with the server that your IP address calls too when you hit the link from twitter.  The first server you go to is a twitter server and the disconnect between the correct website and the server happens here, so then twitter's server sends you to the "product not found" screen.  I don't know a ton about twitter behind the scenes, but I know this has never happened to anyone when the shoe is just on NDC and twitter isn't involved. 

I've asked NDC, and I have seen many others ask as well, and of course their response is always, "That shoe sold quickly, blah blah blah" typical answer.

strike out on all the major retailers, had a pair at dtlr, got to check out cart was empty 
mean.gif

Same here when I saw the original post about it...

Sorry for any confusion. It was a one time code that Nike gave me for my messed up Fire Red V's. 

HA! I should have called nike, they would have had to give out thousands of discount codes cus most pairs were ****** up...

Got a 13 from my phone at 5:15PST on NDC. Is there a reason I can always cop from my phone and not my computer? Every release this year has been from my phone.

That same product no linger available bs always happens to me too every Fn time! I don't get the tweet right at 5pst (cali) so I refresh then I see the link so I click with the quickness but I always get product no longer available. I didnt even want these at first but after so many unsuccessful purchases (most recently 88s, fnl restocks on 2/7 and now today! What's up!!

That same product no linger available bs always happens to me too every Fn time! I don't get the tweet right at 5pst (cali) so I refresh then I see the link so I click with the quickness but I always get product no longer available. I didnt even want these at first but after so many unsuccessful purchases (most recently 88s, fnl restocks on 2/7 and now today! What's up!!
If your waiting on the tweet on twitters website then you've already failed.

Some people are able to cop that way but not for me.

By the time twitters website alerts "new tweet" or you refresh like a madman at 8 looking for the tweet.

Everything is sold out.

Back
Top Bottom