Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

NDC will come through for you if you have patience. Just keep refreshing the page and check what sizes pop up each time you have refreshed. I have copped kicks 30 mins after they tweet the sold out BS. Just keep refreshing the page and sizes will pop up. Dudes just be holding pairs in their cart for no reason. Anyway I was able to get my 10.5. If another pops up ill try for it again.

Keep trying on NDC fellas! I just placed an order at 8:47 AM EST! The Sold Out tweet they sent out is BS!

Can't believe the BHM Spizikes sold out as fast as these... Thread on that thing hasn't been updated for week and only had about a couple of pages.

I don't mind not getting these but if I miss out on All Star Releases next week because of some product is unavailable page, im gonna be pissed!

Can't believe the BHM Spizikes sold out as fast as these... Thread on that thing hasn't been updated for week and only had about a couple of pages.
I'm still trying to figure out how did any of the J's released this morning sell out. :x

I have a 13 reserved for pickup at NTNY that i'm going to give up since i got through on NDC. If anyone is near there tomorrow and wants to give it a shot to get them when they are released. 

the window ends at 7pm tomorrow. i believe the store is open til 8

NDC Twitter Link worked great.. 0 for a billion with Eastbay lol... Still showing a FSR.. they need some real time updating

"Letting go of size xx, not feeling these"

I can't stand the dudes that post this dumb ish, of course your letting a pair go otherwise your broke *** would have checked out already

and what the hell makes you think that a pair you let go will go to someone here

Back
Top Bottom