Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Where was it confirmed for 235?
I don't know if the released pairs will come with the dog tags.

I believe someone said a few pages ago that was just for Penny himself.
saw the price on nicekicks, they're usually on point
ohwell.gif
 as far as the dog tags, they better include those for that price hike
grin.gif

judging another mans looks is............. Gay lmao Some of yall need a life, steadily hating on a millionaire with a bad wife and cute kid.

i want these bad in hand on the day they release because its the day after my bday. hopefully i can win a rsvp or hoh raffle to avoid having to stand in line for 10 hours. i know i can cop online but theres nothing like that feel of copping new kicks on the RD.

Last edited:
I love how people throw around the word "millionaire" like it's supposed to mean something. ...If somebody gave me a million dollars tomorrow, I couldn't even quit my job. I know Bosh is getting paid, and isn't your average "millionaire," but c'mon. It just shows how small some of your worlds are.

Fun fact - as of 2010, roughly 1 in 12 NYC residents were "millionaires."

Dream big, fellas! :rolleyes

I love how people throw around the word "millionaire" like it's supposed to mean something. ...If somebody gave me a million dollars tomorrow, I couldn't even quit my job. I know Bosh is getting paid, and isn't your average "millionaire," but c'mon. It just shows how small some of your worlds are.

1 in 12 ? Who is your source for this information because Ive lived here in nyc for all my life, and I only know 2 millionaires. 1 of which no longer resides in ny. I dont believe this 1 in 12 millionaire crap.

on a side note, im looking forward to getting these fighter jets, aka tax return foams :lol:

Tax return foams? 1 in 12? Bosh's wife :smile:hat)? What has this thread turned into? lol

Last edited:

More like 1 in 1200

Dream big, fellas!
eyes.gif
1 in 12 out of Manhattan residents maybe
laugh.gif

I swear the internet is filled with tin Foil hat wearing people. Chris bosh makes 14 million a year from his heat contract. If that's not a millionaire idk what is, and Why any man is concerned with another man's sexuality beats me 
eyes.gif
. All I know is Millionaire or pauper, dude is rocking these foams and I plan to be rocking them to come RD. 
nthat.gif

I haven't heard anything about that, but what date have you heard now???
I just keep hearing there is a surprise foam coming out for the all stars weekend and it pushed these back. Guess it was misinformation. However, many are still talking about a surprise foam for all star weekend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom