Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

i was lucky enough to get them this morning. Im debating on whether i want to keep them or not. i have to wait till they get here to see them up close. congrats to all that wanted them and got them.

i just came from the mall. every store i went to had these.

its not that they arent selling. its that they produced a ton of them. my dude told me he sold 100 or so this morning and had 80 left. they will be gone before friday for sure.

BigJ, which Mall?

White Marsh... just call around to see. Stores are eager to sell because if they dont sell out immediately, they get labeled as a failed release. Foams are supposed to sell out asap in the eyes of the big wigs.

Perfect opportunity to use the bday coupon.

^^^ possibly. They have allowed it before but I haven't tried in years for foams. Things have changed.

I have never liked foams, They are just plain ugly in my eyes. I guess they are the most comfortable shoes ever made or the best hooping shoes ever constructed.
However, I did buy these. My first pair ever. I actually got two since once site that was crashing took my order. If I got them there must have been a ton of these made.
Way more than past foams, based on how hard they have been to get and how long they have been available on sites. Anyway, I really like the way these look even though the price is a major rip off. Gotta thank the resellers (and the stupid, rich buyers) for showing Nike they can just keep raising the prices. I just hope I'm not disappointed when they get here. But on the other hand, i don't want to like them too much because I can't afford a foam addiction to go along with my Jordan collecting.

I have never liked foams, They are just plain ugly in my eyes. I guess they are the most comfortable shoes ever made or the best hooping shoes ever constructed.
However, I did buy these. My first pair ever. I actually got two since once site that was crashing took my order. If I got them there must have been a ton of these made.
Way more than past foams, based on how hard they have been to get and how long they have been available on sites. Anyway, I really like the way these look even though the price is a major rip off. Gotta thank the resellers (and the stupid, rich buyers) for showing Nike they can just keep raising the prices. I just hope I'm not disappointed when they get here. But on the other hand, i don't want to like them too much because I can't afford a foam addiction to go along with my Jordan collecting.

these arent the most comfortable shoes out there.
people used to love them because the material makes them built like tanks.

dont blame resellers for the upped price. shoes just got popular and nike is capitalizing on it

View media item 259612Not my pic.
Saw this on instagram. I usually don't like shirts that come out specifically for shoes, but this shirt is pretty nice. Can't find it anywhere tho. Anyone know where to get this?

i text a friend to pick me up a pair of 10 and i didn't notice i wrote 11 
mean.gif
. they definitely look better in person than pics but i'll probably use them for trade bait or flip 'em.

NYC NT'ers 34st still has a lot of pairs.

My girl just got my size 11.5

Said there was a group of dudes that just bought 30 pairs there to resell.

Guess no limit.

The weather caused this though

seeing WAY more people selling these immediately than are keepin em ..

street prices down under $300 not at least here

take that resellers! LOL .. im glad i didnt cop i hate foams honestly .. just dont look right my size (14 in these)

is eb or ftl talking about a restock???? missed out on my size 6 for my little guy. snagged to 9.5's I can use as bait to get the 6...

is eb or ftl talking about a restock???? missed out on my size 6 for my little guy. snagged to 9.5's I can use as bait to get the 6...

Stay tuned starting 2/13. The ASW restocks are supposed to kick off around then. Not too sure on the online amounts yet but it wouldnt hurt to keep an open eye on their tweets and/or websites.

50-100? how much of that would you have to spend for package and ship and gas and your time....

Craigslist silly boy. And when I do sell on the bay, I calculate all of that. Sz 11 just went for 365 on ebay. Profit still $50. I prefer cl though. I meet people right across the street.

wanted to cop but wasnt really on the hunt like that. My manz call me and told we just opened a HOH up at the mall and they did a raffle a few days b4 this release, so i am mad but not really, still not trippn. So around 330 my guy hits me up and says its someone here ( my boy is the manager at footaction) that wants to get rid of there size 9 for 300, i tell em let me see. i call a friend of mine that was buggin the hell out of me for a pair of DS raptors (2012) and tell em i got em for 200, he took the bait and i went and copped for 100 and basically won.

Back
Top Bottom