Nike Folder... was I wrong in what I did. You decide! (pics inside)

Originally Posted by 951guero

indifferent.gif
at talking him down to 7
indifferent.gif
at buying a used folder
indifferent.gif
being a brand @#+$%
indifferent.gif
letting your girl witness that preposterous act
indifferent.gif
posting it on NT
indifferent.gif
not posting a pic of your girl

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

I like the folder because it looked retro to me. I like retro things. As far as you talking down the bum, nothing wrong with that to me. Coming from a business point of it, dude try to take you for 7 dollars. Yes he's a bum, but he got it for free. He tried to make money off of you, so don't feel guilty. His lifestyle has nothing to do with u. If it did, you should have never bought from a bum or crackhead period, if you feel the world is connected like that.

this is more along the lines of what I was looking for. NOT for the props, but you're addressing the post. Good lookin!

anyway, I had time to wash out the AIDS that i was afraid of getting from this folder. I cleaned it up a little.

what do you guys think NOW?
pimp.gif

My opinion hasn't changed; I see nothing wrong with what you did.

The little folder/bag looks better, but its still just a bag. Nothing to brag about or try to ask people what they think now that it's clean($**).Everyone's gonna say the same thing they did before. A clean bag wont sway opinions
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

My opinion hasn't changed; I see nothing wrong with what you did.

The little folder/bag looks better, but its still just a bag. Nothing to brag about or try to ask people what they think now that it's clean($**). Everyone's gonna say the same thing they did before. A clean bag wont sway opinions
ohwell.gif

you're right. i was expecting opinions to change because I cleaned it. BUT, think of what would have been posted had I NOT told everyone how I got it.
smh.gif

It's usable now. And I have started using it. It works good to carry papers to and from the office.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom