Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 54 88.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
^^ Nice pickup!...I pulled the trigger on the same colorway on eBay last night...how's the sizing?...I have gone .5 down in all my Wovens but decided to go TTS with these due to the narrower toe box...hope they fit well...

im a 9 in all the wovens but had to get a 9.5 in these after trying both the 9 & 9.5. the 9 just seemed kinda snug and i knew id be walking around in these a lot. i think you should be fine going tts...theyre shaped a little funny with the narrower toe box, almost feel egg and ovate shaped on foot as they look wider too (at least on my foot)

Did anyone grab the colette air wovens this morning?
I didn't know they were available until I saw a post on IG and just barely missed out on my size :smh:

I didn't know they were available until I saw a post on IG and just barely missed out on my size :smh:

I missed out on my size 12. Smh.

-Drew

I didn't know they were available until I saw a post on IG and just barely missed out on my size
mean.gif
Had No idea these were even dropping -_- 

Just saw these in the FB group. MANNNN Definitely gonna cop when they hit US.

I feel a little better I wasn't the only one who missed lol

Also those footscapes look insane! Any word on a date?
Hahah Yeah, I haven't even heard of Air wovens dropping for a while. 

Don't think there is a date yet. Some are saying the 19th in EU? And No idea for US....spring release I guess.

The US didn't even get those blues and curry/brown colorway yet did we?

Thats them! hahah I guess I shoulda searched. I just kept checking on Nike.... Mannnnnnnn So tempted. I appreciate you posting that. Repped. 

Aye @Remy  check extrabutter's instagram. Looks like they doing phone orders on that brown pair I posted. They posted it a while ago so I dunno if its still goin. $180 price tag tho...

Last edited:
Thats them! hahah I guess I shoulda searched. I just kept checking on Nike.... Mannnnnnnn So tempted. I appreciate you posting that. Repped. 

Aye @Remy
 check extrabutter's instagram. Looks like they doing phone orders on that brown pair I posted. They posted it a while ago so I dunno if its still goin. $180 price tag tho...

Yeah $180 is steep but I'm tempted
I feel like they could make it to disco though since everything else has
Only pairs people cared about where the rainbow ones

Yeah $180 is steep but I'm tempted
I feel like they could make it to disco though since everything else has
Only pairs people cared about where the rainbow ones
Good call.

I bet they will hit disco, not really much love for the footscapes, unless its rainbow like you said. 

What are these[/quote]

^^ Nike x Bodega collab - Air Woven Motion "Night Cats"...they released a three-piece collection in 2011 to celebrate Boston-based Bodega's 5th anniversary

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom