Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 54 88.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
superblytrife superblytrife

did L&H ship those w/the code?

they just sent 30%off codes for the atmos raffle and I want to cop but not if they're not honoring the disco.

It'll adjust the price to 126$ in cart but don't know if it'll actually end up getting processed if I try and check out.

^ Not yet, although I've been charged and don't see any pending refund at this point. Their shipping info says it takes 3-7 business days to ship, so I'll give it until Tuesday before I hit them up.

I really hate when shops say no codes work on certain items, but the codes work when you add to cart. That said, when I ordered the product page said nothing about no discounts. A few minutes after I ordered they added that disclaimer and the code I used (SKY30) was no longer valid.

Last edited:
good looks.

yeah man I hate that as well. If the code doesn't work then don't let me use it and see the adjusted price. Smh.

I'm gonna try. worse case they refund me and I cop off snkrs this wk.

Yeah @superblyTRIFE  keep us posted.

Those chukkas making me thirsty....... But now I cant decide between those and the brown lows -_-

@FrankWh1te  you made your choice yet? 

Haha I know Ill hate myself for passing on the lows at $70...

Looks like a lot of folks took advantage of that discount code today on L&H.  Sizes are selling out quick after they sat for a few days.  Should be interesting to see how they handle this.....

I've already concocted a solid argument....

If you scroll just to the bottom of the listed sizes and the add to cart button, you can't see the disclaimer!

how was I supposed to know?
the code worked and my Amex was charged
end of story.

fingers crossed.

superblytrife superblytrife :nthat:

hope mine do as well.... I'm in be same boat as you bro.

getting these for low takes the sting outta missing all these am87's these last few wks.

Last edited:
What up, y'all?
Anyone know of any international sites/fb groups that sell older footscapes? Places other than Klekt.
Been looking for over half a year for a lot of the older models, but can never find any in my size (us11.5/12).

heads up....

Lapstone & Hammer ATMOS code is good for 30%off through weds @11:59 est now...

they still have 13,12.11,10.5 in the browns & fsr of the greys.

don't let the "no disco" disclaimer sway you. add/apply/pay and you'll get em

Last edited:
What up, y'all?
Anyone know of any international sites/fb groups that sell older footscapes? Places other than Klekt.
Been looking for over half a year for a lot of the older models, but can never find any in my size (us11.5/12).
There's a footscape group on FB called Footscape EU/US or somethin like that. It doesn't have a ton of people in it but every once in a while you see some nice stuff. 

@FrankWh1te  did they ship your pair?

Last edited:
mrphist mrphist not yet but I had the greys in my cart earlier today and just for ***** & giggles I tried to apply the atmos code and it didn't work....

10mins later I got an email from them saying "you left something in your cart blah blah and we've extended the atmos code for another 36hrs" so I'm not too concerned

Last edited:
@Mrphistnot yet but I had the greys in my cart earlier today and just for ***** & giggles I tried to apply the atmos code and it didn't work....

10mins later I got an email from them saying "you left something in your cart blah blah and we've extended the atmos code for another 36hrs" so I'm not too concerned
Nice DUDE! Im way glad its gonna work for you! Wish I jumped on them sooner -_- 

Let us know if they ship! Gonna be a DOPE pair for the summer. Camo shorts only tho amiright?

Last edited:
Wish i knew about the lapstone deal earlier but i just got my pair in and them golds are tuff....i dont feel too bad about paying retail

Don't sleep on the light bone/grey joints. Received mine yesterday and they're buttery. I've been wanting just a plain chukka to have as an everyday shoe and these fit the bill.

That hairy suede is gonna be a pain to keep clean though. Reminds me of the material used on the NikeLab neon talarias.

@Kingcurt1 I wouldn't think twice about paying retail for these, theyre that ill
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I just lucked out on that code so had to take advantage

cop the greys off L&H for the low....code ATMOS 30% good till tmrw @11:59 est
Good looks on the code

too bad size 9 brown is long gone... would have been great at $126

Don't sleep on the light bone/grey joints. Received mine yesterday and they're buttery. I've been wanting just a plain chukka to have as an everyday shoe and these fit the bill.

That hairy suede is gonna be a pain to keep clean though. Reminds me of the material used on the NikeLab neon talarias.
im hoping folk sleep on the white and the go on sale.....then ima snatch em....but if sizes start drying up i'll have no choice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom