Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 54 88.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
I still can't decide if I should keep my size 10 or 10.5 in the latest rainbow woven lows. Does anyone in here have insight as to how stretch and wear overtime? 

If it ain't rainbows, wait for a discount folks. General rule of thumb for Footscapes.

That said, those brown chukkas may actually be worth paying retail for. Joints look delicious.

Thats them! hahah I guess I shoulda searched. I just kept checking on Nike.... Mannnnnnnn So tempted. I appreciate you posting that. Repped. 

Aye @Remy
 check extrabutter's instagram. Looks like they doing phone orders on that brown pair I posted. They posted it a while ago so I dunno if its still goin. $180 price tag tho...

^^

The lows (Desert Ochre/Gold Dart 875797-700) you inquired about above are discounted on Bodega...almost a full-size run...

https://shop.bdgastore.com/products/nike-air-footscape-woven-nm

Both those (tan/black) look like the closest thing you'll get to a hideout pair.

I have two more pairs of footscapes to sell and I'm officially done

^ You'll be back eventually.

We all come back.  

Nope. Not into sneakers, Nike's, adidas, etc.

I'm glad this model is picking up steam. Alot of releases as of late. Havent really had any collaborations so I hope Nike has some heat looming.

I really want the Smokey Blue and Black/Anthracite footscapes. I hope they keep bringing out more colors for the chukkas 

if/when I take all these L's tmrw on royal 87's I'm copping those chukkas and those discounted joints from bdga

I hope that hairy suede pack drops on NDC this Thursday.  Need to use up these gift cards so I can ease that $180 MSRP pain.  

Copped of sneaker politics...been a while since i paid retail on a pair of kicks but had to do it since i cant find them anywhere else online in the gold colorway

lapstoneandhammer.com

Whether or not they ship for that price is the question, but they came out to $136 shipped. Worth a shot.

edit: code doesn't work anymore....removed it from post.

Last edited:
^ Nice info. If this $136 pair doesn't ship, I'm all in on NDC.

Kinda questioning why I copped the light bone joints today from SNS. Should've just waited for NDC and got that Ebates love. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom