Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 54 88.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
Really appreciate that atmos code I copped the bone/ grey pair. I don't go crazy for gold/ brown kicks and I figured the bones would be a good shoe to just throw on. My only other white/ close to white shoe is the white Pinnacle 1s

Don't sleep on the light bone/grey joints. Received mine yesterday and they're buttery. I've been wanting just a plain chukka to have as an everyday shoe and these fit the bill.

That hairy suede is gonna be a pain to keep clean though. Reminds me of the material used on the NikeLab neon talarias.
im hoping folk sleep on the white and the go on sale.....then ima snatch em....but if sizes start drying up i'll have no choice

I should've waited it out too b/c they'll undoubtedly go on sale. Oh well--every now and then paying retail doesn't bother me too much.

^ I need to check my box when I get home I guess. Can't have flammables chilling in the shoe closet. :lol:

Didn't even get a chance to peep them for real yet...just cracked the box to make sure I got the right shoe and threw them on a stack.

Glad they honored the codes though. My new jig is entering all their raffles with hopes of a sympathy code later lol.

Lapstone & Hammer still have a fsr of the bone and a couple larger sizes of the browns...
use code "master" for 30% off

Last edited:
Just got my bone pair in. Good color but man I don't like the way these look on my feet. I wear a sz 14 btw :lol: they look like freaking boats. Sending these back

aww man too bad...

I'm a sz13 and have the same feels sometimes w/certain silhouette but these look good on foot to me. been wearing them the last few days

Back
Top Bottom