Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
I'm feeling these 2.

nike-air-max-woven-boot-multicolor-black-gum-august-2017-1-620x435.jpg

https://sneakernews.com/2017/08/16/nike-air-max-woven-boot-muticolor-black-gum-release-info/

I like the look of both with that midsole. The black ones would be cool as daily beaters. But I'd never get them at retail.

If I ever find the multicolor pair on discount I would be down to cop but I honestly think the air bubble isn't a great look on the shoe

image.jpeg
Picked up the multi air max woven, used a 20% discount I had so below retail will hopefully have them in hand today or tomorrow. Meanwhile wore these yesterday

I think dude was right. That midsole doesn't look good on those. Reminds me of the Wovens with the air max soles from back in the day

I really want to like the woven boots. And in some glamour shots they look dope. But I just can’t. Something is just off about them.

I am really unsure above these, they do look a little off but I feel I might regret sending them back to Nike. I like to have variety in my collection and these are a little different in a good and bad way at the same time. The Footscape sole certainly suits this model better than the air max 360 sole

image.jpeg
I

For those that are interested in the Air Woven I found the black and white colorway for $50 bucks on the Goat app and that's including the shipping.

IMG_5630.jpg

Anyone got white polkadot HTM's or white hamsters in 8-8.5? I wanna know who you are if/when you decide to sell. Also, anyone see those Korea World Cups on the bay? $1500...

World cup footscapes are so hard to find that I don't blame sellers charging what they do. Especially since the right buyer is out there. Most likey going to be in Eroupe or Asia

I wish I could find the midnight fog/red reef pair from 2013. I love how the red woven pops from the midnight fog.

footscape.jpg

Seller gave me some ugly rope laces so I found some replacement tan ones in my stash. Not a perfect match to the woven part but sufficient for now. Hoping to find a slightly longer pair (those are 35 in.) in either a closer matching tan or that sage green.

edit: I read back to the first 15 pages or so and I see that these dropped sort of randomly around outlets and discount stores. Someone said that he saw several pairs with "30" on the sole, these also have a 30 written ont he sole in pen. It's mostly faded, I assumed the seller found em from a thrift.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom