Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
Any word as to when these will release Stateside?

852629-401
nike-air-footscape-nm-.jpg

:nerd:

Found a pair of wovens for $48 but they're a half size up . The first post says do not go half size up but that was 5 years ago. Has anything change since then ? I have a wide foot. I have to go a half size down in retros and a whole size down in AF1s.

Found a pair of wovens for $48 but they're a half size up . The first post says do not go half size up but that was 5 years ago. Has anything change since then ? I have a wide foot. I have to go a half size down in retros and a whole size down in AF1s.
I go half size down (9) and there's still a small amount of room. If I went tts (9.5) they would feel weirdly room and long. Half size up would feel huge and floppy. Probably not worth it.

They’re built on the same last as a normal footscape, so would recommend going with your normal Footscape sizing. The neoprene booty will be a little more snug so if you need to go TTS (which for most people is 0.5 up from their Footscape size) it should work as well.

did or will the footscape utility's hit ndc? found the black pair in my size but scared to commit. anyone cop the green abyss pair as well?

nightstadium.jpg

Got these for a great price. I got the red ones for an even better price, but this pair is gorgeous. Don't think the red stripe in the weave is listed in the color code, but it's almost like an infrared/solar red.

Back
Top Bottom