Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
Merry Christmas to me. Fleece lining already proving to be a great touch to wear these in the current arctic temps here in the Midwest.
62474B4D-E3E1-44A6-88ED-0F1A8280AF7D.jpeg

great to hear. been waiting to hear feedback on how these perform

I’ve worn em for just a pair to brief trips to the store so I’ll have to follow with a fuller review. Initially though they’re definitely comfortable underfoot and the cords on the side and back both are functional to help tighten them around the foot. With the fleece lining, they’re definitely a winter-type shoe and idk that I’d wear them in warm weather.

There is going to be a Japan-only release this spring that may not have the same lining though if you live in a more temperate climate.

How are they running size wise? Typically have to size up .5 in Air Max's, not sure if I should do the same here or go TTS.

How are they running size wise? Typically have to size up .5 in Air Max's, not sure if I should do the same here or go TTS.
if youre talking about the footscape utilitys, mostly everyone i asked went TTS, but i had to go up .5 size to account for the thicker socks imma wear with em. hope that helps

footscape utilitys on sale on sneaker gallery miami site. both the non black/white pairs are under $100

Eyeing these Air Woven Boots - any recommendations on fit/sizing? Should I go with the same sizing of my Air Woven (low)?

Attachments

• NIKE-AIR-WOVEN-BOOT-BLACK-BLACK-DARK-RUSSET-BLACK-924463-002-8546-WEB-SoleHeaven_768x768.jpg
    NIKE-AIR-WOVEN-BOOT-BLACK-BLACK-DARK-RUSSET-BLACK-924463-002-8546-WEB-SoleHeaven_768x768.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 30
Anyone ever risk going down a full size in Footscape Woven NMs? I got a grail that just popped up, and I'm a little iffy on it.

Anyone ever risk going down a full size in Footscape Woven NMs? I got a grail that just popped up, and I'm a little iffy on it.

Can you post a pic of the actual pair? They may be able to stretch? Like I've said before sizing is everywhere. I'm a true 9.5 and wore a 9. Had I needed to I probably could have done with a 8.5

Believe I know how hard it is to find certain footscapes so I wouldn't judge you for taking that gamble lol

Can you post a pic of the actual pair? They may be able to stretch? Like I've said before sizing is everywhere. I'm a true 9.5 and wore a 9. Had I needed to I probably could have done with a 8.5

Believe I know how hard it is to find certain footscapes so I wouldn't judge you for taking that gamble lol

I would post the link. But now, I'm nervous they'll get sniped. haha I'm a true 8.5 and I have a pair of Footscape Magistas in an 8. They fit perfectly.

They're the 2011 Zebra wovens in a 7.5. What do you think? Can I squeeze the whole size down?

Last edited:
I would post the link. But now, I'm nervous they'll get sniped. haha I'm a true 8.5 and I have a pair of Footscape Magistas in an 8. They fit perfectly.

They're the 2011 Zebra wovens in a 7.5. What do you think? Can I squeeze the whole size down?

If it's a price you can't pass up id say go for it. I had the cheetahs in a 9.5, my real size, and they felt big. But it's hard to come by the print footscapes nowadays

Only thing I will say is that the material on both the zebras and cheetahs is the same. From my experience the material itself didn't look like it would stretch out.

Good luck and don't blame me if they are too small

If it's a price you can't pass up id say go for it. I had the cheetahs in a 9.5, my real size, and they felt big. But it's hard to come by the print footscapes nowadays

Only thing I will say is that the material on both the zebras and cheetahs is the same. From my experience the material itself didn't look like it would stretch out.

Good luck and don't blame me if they are too small

I hear ya. And thanks for the advice. I think I'm going to pull the trigger. Worst case, at $180, I should be able to re-flip them for what I paid. We'll see.

I hear ya. And thanks for the advice. I think I'm going to pull the trigger. Worst case, at $180, I should be able to re-flip them for what I paid. We'll see.

180? DS?

Even if that that's a good price for a used pair. Be careful thought I've seen instances where the white portions of the zebra print yellow.

Back
Top Bottom