Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 54 88.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
I'm trying to push the lady to hook me up for my birthday(Sunday). :lol:

I've showed her these, the Tiffany highs, the blue Flyknit Chukkas. We'll see what happens...

Got mine today from NDC - they definitely run a little small compared to the woven chukka I'd say size up .5 or a full size. I'm going to have to wear church socks to fit into mine  
tired.gif

Yo!

Can anyone help me out with how the leopards fit compared to the rainbow chukkas? I wear a 9 in rainbows which is down 0.5 from my TS and have a chance at copping a pair for decent $$...

Thanks!

Yo!

Can anyone help me out with how the leopards fit compared to the rainbow chukkas? I wear a 9 in rainbows which is down 0.5 from my TS and have a chance at copping a pair for decent $$...

Thanks!

True size is 9.5?

Get the 9

Im tha same and ended up getting a 10, Yea I ****** up :smh:

Thanks bro! 9 in rainbows fit amazing, perfect I would say, i've found they run pretty large in the toes so sizing half down worked well for me. I've got a chance at a 9.5 leopards so might just try hold out for a 9 then... just didnt know how they ran cos materials can alter the fit.

Man 10 would be massive for you in em! Did you sell em and try get a better size?

Thanks again!

Thanks bro! 9 in rainbows fit amazing, perfect I would say, i've found they run pretty large in the toes so sizing half down worked well for me. I've got a chance at a 9.5 leopards so might just try hold out for a 9 then... just didnt know how they ran cos materials can alter the fit.

Man 10 would be massive for you in em! Did you sell em and try get a better size?

Thanks again!

They fit okay because I use those damn whack *** forcefields lol. It's to much work to sell this pair then find my size. Get the 9.5 if its under 300. The way I see it if your a 9.5 you can pull a 9 or 10 in footscapes.

Last edited:
They fit okay because I use those damn whack *** forcefields lol. It's to much work to sell this pair then find my size. Get the 9.5 if its under 300. The way I see it if your a 9.5 you can pull a 9 or 10 in footscapes.
Haha do the forcefields actually do anything with helping with creases or anything, particularly if your shoe runs a lil large? Yeah i agree, it is pretty hard to find people selling, probably not worth the effort. Yeah its 300 and 9.5. I'm thinking I should be alright with em man.

Haha do the forcefields actually do anything with helping with creases or anything, particularly if your shoe runs a lil large? Yeah i agree, it is pretty hard to find people selling, probably not worth the effort. Yeah its 300 and 9.5. I'm thinking I should be alright with em man.

Get them if they are too big, which I doubt, sell them for profit.

The Force Fields minimize creasing but it doesn't stop it. Basically i use it for sizing purposes and to keep the shape of the shoe.

Size 11 Hideouts on feebay with low bids right now, 4 days to go tho.

Seems alot more Hideouts are popping out? And I check feebay daily

i sell shoes for a living and i thought they are super dope and very nice quality in person ... to each is own i guess
i do like the shoe but i will say on the bottom of the white sole i did have a black spot on the bottom of the shoe but otherwise its a clean shoe. I'm not gonna bug out about a blemish on the sole of a shoe I'm gonna wear 

Myoslife has all three colorways for the desert chukka for $130.00 plus shipping in various sizes. Paid retail for the bronze, wanted to snag the black and whites for below retail, will wait a little longer to try to get below $120. Just don't want to wait too long before it's too late and can't find them after that.

Myoslife has all three colorways for the desert chukka for $130.00 plus shipping in various sizes. Paid retail for the bronze, wanted to snag the black and whites for below retail, will wait a little longer to try to get below $120. Just don't want to wait too long before it's too late and can't find them after that.

What's the web address?

another QS footscape in a few weeks .... we matching prices at oneness on that last pack also ya heard

Last edited:
A new Footscape? I'm assuming chukkas? Are they true Wovens or like the last pack? More info please, kind sir!

the YOTH footscapes are patent leather though. :x :x :x :x :x. was looking forward to them too.

yeah i cant wait to see whats going on here so far ive seen two dif shoes for the yoth .... but the colorway is navy citron " so well see shortly the next week i am sure pics will surface hopefully a good picture

Back
Top Bottom