NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

I still haven't been able to find a pair of the obsidians in sz 14 since they suddenly disappeared from ndc months ago smh

#innevafridays

do you find it hard to keep them clean?

i usually like how shoes look after they're all worn and beaten in, but i don't think i'd like that look on my white innevas

Last edited:
do you find it hard to keep them clean?

i usually like how shoes look after they're all worn and beaten in, but i don't think i'd like that look on my white innevas
Nah not really, well I have only worn them 3 times and i take very well care of my shoes. the bottoms are obviously dirty but I have kept the top clean. yea i don't think these would look good beaten

Anyone have any cleaning tips? I have the sea glass and was walking my dog and it stepped right on the toe box with dirty paws.....got a dirt mark there now. Was thinking Jason mark and a rag but jw

^ i was just gonna wash them on gentle with each foot inside a pillow case just like racers. With no spin to dry. i figured theyre cloth and none of the materials seem like they would get ruined from being soaked. ill let you know how it goes. cant turn out that bad.

these are pretty much dead. make a black pair of SP lows in the 1s and im good...thatll be the last shoe ill ever buy . been wearing mine nonstop

The bight colors would work on other models... but certainly not the IIs.

Really curious why they destroyed the original Inneva Wovens.

I'm sure they can stop with the IIs and bring back the Is in different "hyped" colorways.

any on feet pictures of the women's version? Grabbed one as a gift for a friend and went TTS because the upper looks very spacious.

What is it ya'll hate so much about these? 

Not sure I care for the colorways, but I think this design would look pretty good with some other colors...
the only thing about the new model is that they can possibly put out some dope two-tone colorways.

Other than that, inneva 1 was perfect.

the only thing about the new model is that they can possibly put out some dope two-tone colorways.

Other than that, inneva 1 was perfect.
yeah i think i'd agree with that. 

i try to think of it like...if they released the 2 first (ie: it was the first model), would it still get all the hate it's getting? i think it's a nice shoe in and of itself...

anyone else notcie the innevas are not on the website anymore? what happened to all those seaglass aqua sunsets? There were so many sizes left of them.....Outlets??

anyone else notcie the innevas are not on the website anymore? what happened to all those seaglass aqua sunsets? There were so many sizes left of them.....Outlets??
bro I checked the other day to be surprised by the same thing. Hopefully outlets I'll buy all 3 colors. I was trying to get a pair off my buddy who has a swoosh acct

Can someone please help me find wolf greys, obsidian or anthracite I'm really fiending for those in a size 8.

Back
Top Bottom