NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Those are the black/grey ones right? Ive been on the hunt for a size 8.5 or 9 for the longest. Anybody have any leads to one?

Those are the black/grey ones right? Ive been on the hunt for a size 8.5 or 9 for the longest. Anybody have any leads to one?
if you're referring to the first release of the innevas yes. if you're hunting for them, you're probably gonna end paying 400-600 for them (also varies because of the conditions)

if you're referring to the first release of the innevas yes. if you're hunting for them, you're probably gonna end paying 400-600 for them (also varies because of the conditions)
Prices have plummeted. A guy on a fb group couldn't move a pair for $250.

Prices have plummeted. A guy on a fb group couldn't move a pair for $250.
yeah, it depends on the seller and where he's selling it on. my prices were based on Ebay prices and they never moved for ages lol. idk how someone can pass up on the NRG's for that cheap. 

These are the ones we're all talking about right? Man i wish i can find a pair for 250. And do these run TTS? Thanks for the responses guys

First one made. Quality is the best.  And just has the best look.  Obsidian/stadium grey come in a close second.
don't forget about the speckled midsole! haha ^ don't forget to look up #inneva on Instagram. a lot of come ups being slept on there.

First one made. Quality is the best.  And just has the best look.  Obsidian/stadium grey come in a close second.
quality on NRG is exactly the same as Blue SPs and on par with the grey/tan (couldnt be bothered looking at box.)

They are the best because they are the best colourway.

They were easy to get around release.

Sad that clowns now buy them all up and throw them on ebay at stoopid prices and they just sit and sit

Them boots is nasty though.

Finally got em guys! Theyre used but i cant be mad at 120$ right? Ang tips on how to clean em?

Last edited:
Hahah!! Yes i did. I expected them to be gone later in the day after they posted but they were sitting
you bastard haha, lucky I'm in the bay. not even my size though so I'm not trippin, nice pick up man!! just use Jason markk to clean them, that's what I do.

you bastard haha, lucky I'm in the bay. not even my size though so I'm not trippin, nice pick up man!! just use Jason markk to clean them, that's what I do.

Hahah im lucky they dont ship or anything but thanks man. Im super happy i finally got these. They looked pretty used but i feel i cleaned em up good.

glad they ditched the 2s and realized the ones were crack. thats pretty much the only shoe i wear. need some solid CWs to drop so i can beat them up. 

if anyone can keep an eye out for the lows in a sz 5 for christmas for the lady please PM me. preferably the blue or the orange/pink CW

if anyone can direct to inneva 2 in black sz 10 lmk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom