NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Good range of Innevas hitting discount at End

http://www.endclothing.com/us/catalogsearch/result/?q=inneva
Thank you sir! Just snagged myself a pair of Mid's in purple, which no one seems to care for but me lol 
laugh.gif

I might be dense but does anyone have a video/picture on how to lace innevas properly? I feel like the way I have mine laced isn't correct

anyway to remove the laces from the woven mid? wanna put in rope laces w.o messing up the og laces
I might be dense but does anyone have a video/picture on how to lace innevas properly? I feel like the way I have mine laced isn't correct
If it were me I'd put the new laces in before taking the old ones out...just so they're side by side...sounds like that's entirely unhelpful at this point, though. 

Last edited:
what's the going rate on ds white innevas in an 8.5?
which version?

and low or high?

I have the 1st versions in low and they are expensive as hell, I bought mine for $250 off an ebay seller by talking him down from his $300 price point

one of my homies had 2 pairs, 1 new and slightly worn (9/10). i kept bugging him to give them to me, so he did haha. only flaw about these is the heel has a few scuff marks but they're tiny.

^nice! They need to just act like the 2s never happened and keep making 1s
yup...those 2s were straight GARBAGE.....1s are classic, can't believe there isn't hype on them and I love that. I can buy these with ease and they are the sickest Nike shoe right now imo

one of my homies had 2 pairs, 1 new and slightly worn (9/10). i kept bugging him to give them to me, so he did haha. only flaw about these is the heel has a few scuff marks but they're tiny.
the NRG´s is to date the only sneaker I doubled on , my all time favorite , far better than any of my og  trainers, racers or yeezys 350 for the matter. 

the NRG´s is to date the only sneaker I doubled on , my all time favorite , far better than any of my og trainers, racers or yeezys 350 for the matter. 
+1 don't think there will be any c/w better than the NRG's. glad i got them for a steal. might need to grab another one lol.

Back
Top Bottom