NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

They were 150 but I've wanted them for so long. Couldn't let them slip away.

Haha teach me!
honestly bro just search for them...I found a pair for $200 shipped but got him to lower it through PP....i couldnt even believe he had them on for only $200 too, that was a steal to me. I have two pairs now and this one will be DS 

If I wear a 12 in Racers and a 12 in the Free flyknit should I go with a 12? The flyknits fit perfect and I prefer a snug fit rather than having some space in the front.

Hey guys, sorry if someone already asked this question, but I'm curious. In meantime I've bought 2 pairs of innevas. I didn't even notice something weird in the sole until yesterday. My swoosh on the sole has got a "+", could anyone check if these are fake? Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, sorry if someone already asked this question, but I'm curious. In meantime I've bought 2 pairs of innevas. I didn't even notice something weird in the sole until yesterday. My swoosh on the sole has got a "+", could anyone check if these are fake? Thanks in advance.

^ The Nike+ logo was on all running/running-inspired shoes (until 2014); underneath the left insole has a well for a Nike+ sensor. Doesn't necessarily mean the shoe itself is fake.

Last edited:
Guess U can tell I really like these. My favorite model of all time perhaps. This is the most I've had of any one type of shoe other than SBs. I can't get enough of these. Comfortable functional extra stylish. Dress it up dress it down u name it. Surprised they didn't make a gigantic splash.

Guess U can tell I really like these. My favorite model of all time perhaps. This is the most I've had of any one type of shoe other than SBs. I can't get enough of these. Comfortable functional extra stylish. Dress it up dress it down u name it. Surprised they didn't make a gigantic splash.
Honestly these came out right around the time Kanye left Nike, I swear this is the model he would've been rocking the most. If he styled it, these would've been more popular. Remember the world is all hype now, these are the sexiest shoes ever made by Nike and no one knows about them unless you know your stuff and you arent a hype beast. Glad you copped

Honestly these came out right around the time Kanye left Nike, I swear this is the model he would've been rocking the most. If he styled it, these would've been more popular. Remember the world is all hype now, these are the sexiest shoes ever made by Nike and no one knows about them unless you know your stuff and you arent a hype beast. Glad you copped
i 1000000000% agree with you. these are the best casual/ style shoes nike has ever produced nothing even comes close. aesthetically theyre unrivaled and functionally a solid 10. wherever i go i get a "what are those those are sick." if these were yeezy prices i honestly still may have bought them. thats how much i love them 

i 1000000000% agree with you. these are the best casual/ style shoes nike has ever produced nothing even comes close. aesthetically theyre unrivaled and functionally a solid 10. wherever i go i get a "what are those those are sick." if these were yeezy prices i honestly still may have bought them. thats how much i love them 
yea everytime I wear my low whites, I get atleast 5-6 people a day asking me if they are Yeezys. 

@jerusareem  havent worn my whites. they were going for about 450 a little while ago and then they hype died down. do u guys know of any european forums i could go to to sell them i know someone will buy them for a decent price. im not trying to charge rape or anyhting but i have the sea glass pair i can beat up b/c there are plenty out there. and the whites would be a dirt magent. white shoes are nice to look at but not to wear. 

@jerusareem  havent worn my whites. they were going for about 450 a little while ago and then they hype died down. do u guys know of any european forums i could go to to sell them i know someone will buy them for a decent price. im not trying to charge rape or anyhting but i have the sea glass pair i can beat up b/c there are plenty out there. and the whites would be a dirt magent. white shoes are nice to look at but not to wear. 
I bought a DS pair last month because of the resell value, I got them for a steal off ebay $180 shipped. I might keep them forever, or sell them like you in a year or so for $400. I know asians will be all over them. But try Grailed or kixify or klekt to resell

Back
Top Bottom